“A ton of food”

Millhouse Steakhouse Jacksonville
Ranked #8 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed May 28, 2013

wanted to enjoy a nice steak dinner on the last day of our vacation and chose the millhouse which was near the springhill suites airport location. i had the gumbo which was awesome, 11 oz sirlion which had a good taste but did have some grissle in it, crab crab was great and the bread was good. was definately go back when i am in Jville.

There are newer reviews for Millhouse Steakhouse Jacksonville

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Traveling with my family and we decided to try a restaurant that we had never heard of before, the Millhouse Steak House. Very nice appearance, clean and well maintained building. Very friendly service (from the host to the server). The reason for my "poor" rating is because the name of the restaurant does not match their menu. The were very few steak dinners on the menu. I did not see one. I did see a steak salad and a steak burger, but no steak dinners. I carefully took my time and did not see any. After we left I asked my family and they said the same thing. A plus would be the $1.99 margaritas. I might try them again but I will have to review their menu carefully online before I return.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Great selection, fair prices, good drink specials and friendly service. We had a pretty large group and didn't have to wait long for a table. Seafood and beef were excellent.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

After eating at the Millhouse Steakhouse in Brunswick, Georgia, we found this "sister" restaurant a little less engaging.
The menu is similar, and we enjoyed excellent food. The fish choices were amazing!
We also liked the $2 margaritas!
The atmosphere was not as nice as the restaurant in Georgia. It was loud and had the feel of a sports bar.
The value was excellent!
We were looking forward to the apple pie dessert, and were disappointed that it was not on this menu!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

My girlfriend and myself came in for dinner before an early flight to Mexico. Couldn't have been better. Good food, good drinks...will be back:)