“Fantastic ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Biltmore
Neighborhood: Biltmore
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

We come here a few times a month and it is always spot on. It may be a small space in a strip mall, but the food is delicious. Can't recommend Tabouleh enough.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

The service and food were both good. Tabouleh and stuffed grape leaves were spectacular. This is a very casual place to grab a quick bite. Skip the spinach pie.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

While passing on I - 295 , a great place to grab a fresh meal. Service is quick. Food is good. Will definitely stop by this place again,while traveling.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016

A friend recommended this place for authentic Greek food. They were right. I had a gyro and it was excellent. I will be back. My only disappointment was it was a walk-up order restaurant. I expected table service but I can live without it for great food.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank FBTV
Reviewed July 29, 2016

I'm a gyro junkie and this place did not disappoint. It was excellent. We found this place after moving off Ft. Caroline Rd. They serve gyros with fries or mediterranean salad. I adore the salad - so fresh and the spices are on point.

Date of visit: July 2016