“Wonderful Gyro”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Biltmore
Neighborhood: Biltmore
Reviewed August 3, 2016

A friend recommended this place for authentic Greek food. They were right. I had a gyro and it was excellent. I will be back. My only disappointment was it was a walk-up order restaurant. I expected table service but I can live without it for great food.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank FBTV
Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed July 29, 2016

I'm a gyro junkie and this place did not disappoint. It was excellent. We found this place after moving off Ft. Caroline Rd. They serve gyros with fries or mediterranean salad. I adore the salad - so fresh and the spices are on point.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Mamabear1970
Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

I have gotten take out from Tabouleh many times,my favorite is the fish and fries it's always hot and fresh good flavor seasoning just perfect.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

I went to this restaurant for carry out for lunch. I ordered and sat down on a stool at the counter along the window. It took 35 minutes to get a sandwich and an order of fries to go. I was ready to just leave and go to the Wendys in the same parking lot when they finally called my name. The food was ok but nothing to write home about. Since it's one of the few restaurants in my neighborhood I may give it another try but not if I'm in a hurry.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

This place has good food at reasonable prices. I had the seasoned lentils and rice covered with lamb shawarma. My wife had the tabouli pita with hummus dip. Both were excellent. The furnishings and ambiance were rather bland however. Bathrooms were spic and span clean. The owners would do better to move the business to Saint Johns Town Center or the beaches and to a nicer facility. As Arnold once said, " I'll be back!"

Date of visit: April 2016