“That's Good Eatin'!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Biltmore
Neighborhood: Biltmore
Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

This place has good food at reasonable prices. I had the seasoned lentils and rice covered with lamb shawarma. My wife had the tabouli pita with hummus dip. Both were excellent. The furnishings and ambiance were rather bland however. Bathrooms were spic and span clean. The owners would do better to move the business to Saint Johns Town Center or the beaches and to a nicer facility. As Arnold once said, " I'll be back!"

Date of visit: April 2016
Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed April 7, 2016

I order catering approximately once a month, upon request, from these wonderful people. The food is a big hit in the office. It is a family owned business, I cannot say enough nice things about the owners. The food is delicious. We usually order the chicken and beef kifta kabobs, rice, salad, baklava, and the best hummus in the world. Regardless of where you live in Jacksonville - Tabouleh is worth the trip.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 5, 2016

Casual furniture and self order at counter with food delivery to table makes this an excellent place for lunch or a casual supper. Food was superb and every dish was enjoyed by our group of four. I had stuffed grape leaves and tabouleh and the combination was more than I could eat. Portions are generous.

Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

My sister in law found this "hidden jewel" while we were out exploring Jacksonville. Located in a quiet strip mall it isn't fancy but gave good value for the price. I had lamb kabobs with rice (had pasta in it so couldn't eat-gluten intolerant ), and salad. Other dishes were equally good.

Reviewed February 18, 2016

Located in a little strip mall. Somewhat small inside. Staff was friendly. The food was pretty good. I had the chicken pita. Good but too much cheese for my liking. Wonderful if you love cheese like that. Wife had the Greek cheese pie with spinach. She loved it.