“Fantastic made from scratch Mediterranean fare.”
Review of Tabouleh

Tabouleh
Ranked #94 of 2,026 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Amelia Island, Florida
“Fantastic made from scratch Mediterranean fare.”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Even the humus and baba ghanoush is made from scratch. Absolutely wonderful lunches in the $6-8 range. You won't be disappointed.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Best Mediterranean Food in Jax”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is the best Mediterranean food in Jacksonville. I go there at least twice a week. Everything that I have tried has been excellent. The owners are very friendly. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Carlos60805
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Friendly Atmosphere and Great Food”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Typically go once a week for lunch with coworkers to get a Greek Gyro and change up the side item between the salad, hummus, or fries. The owners are very friendly and care about the guests experience.

Hand's down the best gyro's I've had in Jacksonville!

• Visited September 2012
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Best Mediterranean food in Jax!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Tabouleh has the best Mediterranean food in Jacksonville. My coworkers and I go about once a week for lunch. The owners are always very nice and make you feel at home as soon as you walk through the door. Once you are inside the place is very clean and they always give you exactly what you are looking for. I am very picky with hummus and I would go to Tabouleh just to order humus. I honestly can't say one bad thing. The gyro is very big and great tasting. The service is fast and I would suggest everyone give them a try. I promise you won't be disappointed. Best in Jax!!!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Greg M
Jacksonville, Fl
“Simply Delicious and Unpretentious”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Mediterranean food in the corner of a strip mall? Sounds a little suspect but this is the real deal. The owners greet you with the best of hospitality, a rich and varied menu which includes traditional dishes that you would expect, like hummus, kibbeh, baba ghanouj, falafel, and amazing lamb dishes and kabobs are here of course. There are sandwiches, like my favorite 'steak in a sack' which is their version of a 'philly' cheese steak, but with a middle eastern twist. There is an excellent fish and chips and the requisite chicken strips for those in the family not inclined to culinary adventure. Dishes are prepared as ordered and everything is fresh and at least all the ones we've tried are delicious.

On a recent visit we ordered one of the appetizers and they were out of one of the ingredients. Rather than allow us to be dissapointed they created another dish for us and wouldn't allow us to pay for it. The pita is ever fresh as are the pastries including these amazing little cookies made especially for Easter.

The food is great. The service is great. The owners are engaging and open to conversation and questions. It's not a fancy place but is always immaculate and welcoming.

The only problem is the location. But that is to our advantage. We are local, we know where it is, and you have to find out! If you do, and in truth I hope you do, please enjoy and help to ensure that the Tabouleh stays right where it is.

• Visited June 2012