“Lots of menu choices”

Ranked #952 of 2,001 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Al's Pizza is not your average pizzeria. Founded in 1988, Al's Pizza combines old world quality, values and work ethic with new world ambiance and award winning appeal. When immigrating to the United States in 1978, Al brought with him the traditions, passion for excellence and commitment to quality that makes Al's Pizza what it is today. Give Life A Slice!
Jacksonville, FL
“Lots of menu choices”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We go here because it's my younger son's favorite place for pizza. I just think there pizza is okay; but there are other things I love like the pesto garlic cheese bread and their crispy chicken salad is wonderful. They have a LONG menu; lots to choose from so everyone should be able to find something they like here.

Visited November 2013

Orange Park, Florida
“Lunch with a Group of Girls”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Went there with a bunch of girls for lunch and our server was very, very nice. I am sure we were making him blush but he took our crazy comments well.....everyone seemed to enjoy their lunch. I had the Margarita flatbread and it was very good (with some additional seasongs that I added). The chicken salad seemed a little skimpy. Would try this place again and try one of their pizzas.

• Visited August 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“decent pizza with okay service”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The pizza was pretty good with meatball and onion. Server was not too attentive and the food took quite some time to come out. Nice atmosphere in there on San Jose, convenient and prices were typical. Not terribly impressive but not bad either.

Visited May 2013
Fleming Island, Florida
“Just ok”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Have been wanting to try Al's for sometime now since moving to the area. It was good, not great. Pizza sauce was not tomatoey, not sweet, just there. Not alot of taste to it. It was just a pizza but nothing I would drive out of my way for. The service was very very good. If I was in the neighborhood and hungry, I may stop there again, but wouldn't make a special trip.

Visited July 2013
Florida
“One of my favorite's”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Not a lover of chain pizza restaurants but this is one of several "local" locations and is one of my favorites. Their sauce - pasta or pizza - is great. Has a nice sweetness to it that I find enjoyable. Prices are right - especially their lunch special - and the service fast and friendly. Highly recommend!

• Visited March 2013