“Great Tapas, Credible Wine”
Review of 13 Gypsies

13 Gypsies
Ranked #100 of 2,069 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2012

One of my favorite Tapas places in Jacksonville, my children and grandchildren love it and I like taking them places that they love. I love the place it is very small and homey but you must have reservations for dinner. Relax and have a wonderful time.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

moderate price and good selections, usual fare but worth it,

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We went to try out a new place to eat. Everything we tried was excellent. The service was great. It is a tiny place and recommend reservations.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

We enjoyed a fantastic dinner on a Friday evening. My husband is observing "vegetarian Fridays" for Lent and he was easily able to find plenty of menu options that did not include meat. His curried cauliflower is a dish he is STILL talking about! The marinated cheeses was probably my favorite dish although all of our choices were fantastic. Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Another great find by Guy and the crew at Diners Drive-Ins and Dives. We would not have known about this cozy little place if it wasn't featured on the show. There is seating for 15 inside and 4 outside so plan ahead and call for a table. The food was excellent. The Tapas portions are appetizer size so get a couple. The Double Beef sandwich will melt in your mouth. Fresh bread made daily is delicious. Other items are also made fresh daily. Don't forget to enjoy a dessert.