“Captain Jeff got us into big fish!”

Beaches Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Local fishing charter, owner operated by Coast Guard certified Captain. small groups, individuals, families welcomed. I have been out several times and enjoyed it. would love to leave a review. Thanks.
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Captain Jeff got us into big fish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Every time we come down to JAX Beach we head out with Capt. Jeff. He is great, very professional and fun. The intercostal is a great place to fish.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank John M

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Another great time with Capt. Jeff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Another great trip with Capt. Jeff. I have been fishing with Jeff for a few years now. I go at least once a year, but a lot of times more than that. This was my second trip of the year. I really enjoy fishing the intercostal with him. We always catch fish, and most times put dinner on the table. He always does a great job of making sure you enjoy yourself. He makes the best out of even the hardest fishing conditions. I can't say I've been with anyone else out of Jacksonville. Jeff was the first charter I used, but I will say I won't be trying any others.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bradleywaddell
ny
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very educational as well as Super fun...!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Captain Jeff was very professional as well as personable. He showed us varying fishing techniques and made sure we caught enough bait to catch 2 giant red drum fish. One was 26'" long and the other was 41" and stunningly strong. Both put up a Terrific fight. They were breeders so we threw them back in and the fisherman & fisherlady had the thrill of a lifetime. This trip is great especially for those who have never fished before, or have no experience in Salt water...It was the best...!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank WEARYTRAVELER88
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The Best Fishing Charter in Jacksonville. Don't fish with anyone else”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

On April 2, 2014, we fished again with Captain Jeff Ganser of Beaches Fishing Charter. Jeff knows the fishing spots and is a great guy to go out with. My wife and our three children (14, 13 and 8) spent the morning with Jeff. While the tides weren't optimal (tide was high and rising), Jeff found a couple of nice spots for fishing. On the first cast of the day, my 14 year old, hooked what will become the fish story of his life. After nearly 45 minutes he landed a monster Redfish. 40+ inches and about 50 lbs.

Jeff helped him through the fight (as we had 14lb leaders and light rods). The rest of us stared in amazement as this bull came to the surface. While none of us matched this catch, Jeff led us to spots for other reds and flounder.

This was our fourth outing with Jeff and we will never fish with anyone else in Jacksonville.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Gregory M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun, professional and enthusiastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Captain Jeff is the man! My husband and I had a blast. Very professional, easy to talk to and the best charter in jacksonville! You can't go wrong when you catch a red on your first cast! Would go again without a doubt!

Visited January 2014