“Juilet did good job always make us happy”
Review of 5th Element

5th Element
Ranked #70 of 2,111 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Restaurant (serve indo chinese, south indian,north indian,punjabi)
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Nice fooood nice service we be there lots of time. We love the panner tikkkka is goood and we back for sure goood job

Reviewed July 15, 2014

The lunch buffet here is full of meat dishes and many vegetable dishes. Always hot, and fresh.
Very curious staff. One staff member even took the time to explain the rules of "Cricket" which
happen to be on the television. What can I say, "I love this place". Visit once a week, without
fail.

1  Thank nbjax44
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We have been patronizing 5th Element in Jacksonville over the years and have always enjoyed the Lunch Buffet. The ambience is neat, clean and comfortable.The lunch buffet spread has both North Indian & South Indian dishes and everyone is sure to find some dishes to one's liking. We were a family group of six including children and had gone for the Sunday Lunch Buffet. The food was tasty and the service was swift & friendly. We had an enjoyable lunch at a reasonable price - good value for money.

1  Thank Traveler-O-World
Reviewed July 5, 2014

First visit & when I walked in the door and saw cricket on the tvs and lots of Desi customers, I knew this was the real deal. The parking lot was more crowded than the other South Asian restaurant nearby.
Lunch buffet was good, though more highly-spiced than this Yank is used to. The guys at the table next to me, all Tegelu, said the food was almost as good as their mothers'.

1  Thank Tim S
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Authentic Indian cuisine at a reasonable price . . .

I enjoy Indian cuisine as much as the next person, but there are certain dishes I enjoy.

I knew about The 5th Element over the years, but have dined there less than five times. My recent visit there was today.

They have a very good lunch buffet with a variety signature Indian dishes that are exceptionally well done. I enjoyed the chicken and goat curries especially.

The service is courteous and friendly. The atmosphere is pleasant within the restaurant. The one thing that stands out about this restaurant is the number of Indian customers who come for the food. To me that is an indication verifying that the cuisine is authentic. As awkward as it sounds, but it’s true.

I plan to go back when the weather is a bit cooler and when my palate wants some flavorful and robust Indian cuisine.

1  Thank aegugka