“Bottom Line............Eat here”

Cuisines: American
Description: (904) 762-3433 near Jacksonville University
Description: (904) 762-3433 near Jacksonville University
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I'm a memeber of ,"The Breakfast Club", we meet once a month to eat breakfast, each member picks a place( no chain restaurants), and then afterwards we shop and enjoy the day.

#1 The Food
The breakfast was on point, we all had something different ranging from pancakes, cornbeef hash, turkey sausage and grits. Yall everything was delicious, quanity and quality gets 5+,everyone in the group was satisfied. Oh and they have real butter.
#2 The Service
Our waitress, was the sweetest young lady, she gave us the best service, and was very attentive. Even the host, was very freindly, and they made sure we were all happy.
Bottom line, go eat here, nothing fancy, just good food and even better service

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Best breakfast in Jacksonville. So lucky we live so close!!

Reviewed March 4, 2011

I passed this place for years and finally decided to go in...now I am hooked. The best breakfast I have had. Even if I don't have time to sit down and eat I call in my order to go. A must try!!

Reviewed November 11, 2010

Hands down the best breakfast spot in Jacksonville. Great food and even better service. A line going out the door every weekend tells the story. Any place people will wait outside in their church clothes has alot going for it. Worth the wait and the drive no matter what side of town you are on.

Been to University Diner? Share your experiences!