“The food was great, the building was a little run down.”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #931 of 2,069 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 7, 2012

It's been several years since I've eaten at the Loop. I ordered a Bacon and Cheddar Burger with Onion Rings, and it was terrific. The food was fresh, hot, and just as good as I had remembered it. I would definitely recommend it as a great place for a casual lunch or dinner. The building was looking a little run down, but seemed to be clean though.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is the type of place where you order at the counter and they call your name when the food is ready. I ordered a pizza with bacon, artichokes, goat cheese, ect. It was a small, 4 slices and way over priced. not worth it.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Expensive for what is received but the flavor is always outstanding and the staff is helpful and prompt.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I think there are several in Jacksonville. They always have great salads and pizza. Perfect for lunch.

Reviewed September 5, 2010

We ordered from the Deerwood location in Jacksonville. We had the artichoke and smoked bacon thin crust pizza. This was the worst pizza we have ever had. We would recommend going to the grocery store and getting a frozen pizza before spending $20 here.