“Fun day in San Marco”

E2ride Bike Tours
Ranked #3 of 37 Tours in Jacksonville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Relax with sunlit Spanish moss and amazing water views on your choice of these informative bicycle tours with interesting sites, a knowledgeable guide, and a leisurely pace. See historic architecture, Florida wildlife, and rich history. With your reservation we'll have everything ready for you and your guests to enjoy cycling these scenic Jacksonville Historic Areas. Riverside Avondale, San Marco, Olde Mandarin, Springfield. (and Amelia Island is also available for groups only). A helmet, snacks, water bottle and everything is provided. Flat Terrain makes our tours good for all level and all age riders. Attractions seven days a week. Reservations required. Make your reservations online. Gift Certificates with same day turnaround via email ready for you to print. Child Trailer available for rental with tour. Corporate Team Building Tours, Wellness Tours, Groups, and Private Party Tours built by request. All tours benefit local non-profits. Make your reservation online. Tours open year round.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun day in San Marco”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I got my mom this tour for Christmas. It was great to spend time with her, my brother and sister while also learning all about San Marco's hidden secrets. This tour is great for any age. I even turned up the gear on my bike to burn that extra calorie (but I kept that to myself). If your looking for something fun, relaxing, interesting and healthy to do...this is it.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank RoxieElle

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun, fun, fun !!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Had a fantastic time on this wonderful bike tour of the Riverside-Avondale neighborhoods of Jax....Leigh is so much fun, full of factoids about the historic areas of town, and how they got to be what they are today, which are great places to live ! Nice pace on the bikes, which were comfy Treks; helmets, snacks, souvenir water bottles, all provided, as well! As the only person out of the group of riders that was born and raised in Jax, Leigh stumped even me with some of the historical
tidbits that she provided.....she knows her stuff! Cannot wait to see another area of my hometown....I know that Leigh will have even more things to share that I never knew about this wonderful place that I am proud to call " home" !!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank galinfla
Fleming Island, Florida
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Enjoyed, Enjoyed, Enjoyed!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed the bike tour through the Riverside/Avondale area in May. It was a three hour 10 mile bike tour. It was very actually very relaxing as Leigh took us through this historical area and filled us in on very fascinating tibits concerning various homes and streets in the neighborhood. Anytime someone had a question, she had an answer. This was so much better than trying to experience this wonderful neighborhood by car. We were taken down streets we wouldn't have thought to venture on. The bike, which was very comfortable to ride, along with the helmet, a water bottle and a snack was provided in the the tour price. We will definitely be taking a another bike tour through one of the other area of Jacksonville that she covers. It was a very wonderful unique experience!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Beth S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fell in love with Jax!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I did a tour through the Riverside neighborhood Jan 2013. It was such a memorable day. We just recently moved to Jax and I already loved everything about it but even more so after this historical tour. It was great exercise, the tour guide was informative, and we saw and heard some really beautiful things about the neighborhood and learned many historical facts. We're originally from Charleston and I feel like i know more about this city than our own. We got a really good deal through Groupon and are wanting to do it again in another area. We got to make a day out of it and enjoy dinner at 5 points. It was definitely a day that my husband and i haven't had in such a long time- fun, relaxed, and wistful

Visited January 2013
3 Thank row82amor
Davie, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Something Different”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Our family has been to Jacksonville on a few different occasions, but this time we wanted to do something different. E2ride bike tours allowed us to experience some of the area highlights in a fun and different kinda way! Leigh packed us up with water bottles, snacks and helmets and we were on our way! We rode at our own pace and made occasional stops at points of interest. Leigh was very well informed about the city and the history. We learned and saw so much in just a few hours. Even the teens had a great time!

Thank you Leigh!