“Great food, Saturday is Kareoke nights, servers are great!”

Ole Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #337 of 2,075 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have been coming here since I moved to Jacksonville 8 years ago. The food and especially the Margaritas are delicious. If you gonna have one, drink one at a time. Second one call a cab. Saturday is Kareoke night. I love to make a fool out of myself cause I can't since. The DJ is nice, very pleasant. The servers are nice. See you there soon!

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I went here with a friend. Both of us LOVE Mexican food. I walked in with high hopes, seeing that most of the people who work there are Latino and the restaurant was pretty busy. My chimichanga came out and I was not impressed. The meat was good, but everything else was mediocre and not very flavorful. My margarita was VERY salty. My friend was not impressed with her taco salad either. It wasn't terrible, but we won't be going back and I definitely wouldn't tell other people to go.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Ate lunch there today, fast hot food. Chicken soft taco was good, prices are right. Have eaten here about 5 times, consistently good Mexican. $5 large margaritas, will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I ate here for the first time last week and we loved it! The food is very affordable. Theyre open late on Friday and Saturday nights. Would definitely recommend this place! They also have daily specials...unlimited tacos!!!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Went in very skeptical as the last 4 business that have been in that location have been lousy and I do love my La Nap! Was seated immediately and the waitress, Adrian, was there in seconds. Received chips & salsa and were lucky enough to get there at happy hour so ordered Margaritas too. The drinks were super and the chips and salsa a good compliment. I ordered the quesadilla with onions, cheese and chicken, my neighbors - he an enchilada and her a chimichanga. We were all pleased with our meals and enjoyed the atmosphere and decor. I must say though.........the wait staff (and I am picky as that use to be my profession) was great. ADRIAN was amazing; attentive, knowledgeable and very upbeat!