“Wonderful!!!”
Review of III Forks

III Forks
Reserve with OpenTable
III Forks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 2,013 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: JTB and Southside
“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We went for our 17th wedding anniversary and it did not disappoint..the seafood medley was delicious..husband had bone in ribeye and i had the bone in new york strip...both done very well. The 5 cheese potatoes were awesome but the lobster mac and cheese was not really cheesy, more creamy i guess..overall we had a wonderful evening and will definitely be back in the future

Seal Beach, CA
“Still Best Steakhouse in Jacksonville!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Best steak in Jacksonville. Valet parking welcomes you. Nice bar area and several rooms for dining. USDA prime steaks cooked to perfection the several times that I have been. My favorite is the bone in filet. Bone in ribeye is a bit thin for me. Wait staff and cooks clearly know the temperatures, describe them and deliver them. Perfect medium rare. Tender, juicy cuts of beef. Choice of several types of cuts. Vegetables fresh and mashed potatoes excellent. Try the off the cob cream corn! Excellent service consistently.

• Visited February 2014
Alpharetta, GA
“I Really Wanted to Like Three Forks, But...”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I went to III Forks with a corporate group and the atmosphere is impressive. My son and I had a glass of Markham Merlot at the bar and with tax and tip the tab was $42.00. We were then seated for dinner and I had the New York Strip. I was expecting extra ordinary and that it wasn't. They need a new beef purveyor because they must be using the same one as Outback. As for service it too was average. Several at our table requested coffee with dessert and the server didn't respond until after a second request; long after dinner was finished.

My recommendation is that for the cost you can find much better elsewhere. I really wanted to like the place but instead I left very disappointed.

Visited March 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Very good food, but overpriced”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place is obviously very elite and nice. Unfortunately it is overpriced for the food, so understand you're paying for the cost of the restaurant and the experience. Unfortunately, the service isn't stellar; for example, my water ran dry many times, as well as my martini and wine. We both had filets, spinach (way too much garlic), fingerling potatoes, the average bread pudding, and the signature salad. Overall good, but you can get just as much flavor for half the price or less at Brio, Seasons 52, or J Alexander.

Visited February 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Service was Over the Top”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Beautiful bar and atmosphere and a great wine list. The service was great ask for Nancy she is amazing. The food was excellent and the best place to get a steak in Jacksonville. This is my restaurant every time I g back to Jacksonville.

• Visited February 2014