“Cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point
Ranked #28 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Brooksville, Florida
“Cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was extremely well managed. It was the cleanest I have ever been in. I even checked with a black light and found nothing to note of. Staff was great and checking was easy. Parking space was the only problem.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Jess M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Chattanooga
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Spent 4 nights and had a great stay. The staff was incredible and very attentive. Debbie worked very hard to keep the breakfast area stocked, even when a mass of humanity invaded her all at once. Breakfast included eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits & gravy, hot oatmeal, waffle maker, fruit and a variety of breads. Housekeeping was on top of whatever we needed. A light went out over the bathroom sink and it was fixed by the time we got back that evening. Indoor pool and hot tub were clean and enjoyable. Nice patio area to relax, and it included a gas grill.

Hotel is very conveniently located right off I-10. There is a Cracker Barrel, a Winn Dixie grocery store and a few fast food restaurants very close by. It takes about 30 minutes to drive to the Jax Beach areas. The hotel was quiet, which made for restful nights.

We liked having a microwave and small fridge in the room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bouncytraveler
sc
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We spend four days and three nights here. I brought my family along while I traveled for a school conference, The staff was EXTREMELY pleasant. They gave my daughters cookies upon arrival. The breakfast attendant was just lovely. She was very friendly and gave us local information for things to do with our children. Check in was a breeze. The hotel was quiet. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We had a suite so we had extra room for our children. Breakfast was good with waffles, bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, etc. This was our fist trip to Jacksonville and would definitely stay here again in the future!

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor and it was quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank StephanieSC B
Lutz, Florida
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is great! Perfect location right off the interstate and the hotel staff is very friendly. I stayed for one month (1/13) and the gentleman at the front desk, Jamie, knew me by first name. The hotel breakfast had a large selection and was constantly refreshed. The hotel is clean and quiet. The only downsides to my stay was that it took the water a while to get warm. Also, I was on 4th floor and when laying in bed looking up at the ceiling was a large water stain leak. I still give the hotel 5 stars for the staff, location, and decor. When I have to do work in Jacksonville again I will be sure to stay here again.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor which was nice and quiet. My room also faced the rear of the hotel so I had...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank PAB111111
Sorrento, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Conveniently located because we wanted to be not too close to the Florida Folk Festival, this was the perfect place. We walked to Cracker Barrel the night we arrived. It was easy to get to off the expressway. There was a tiny bit of mold in the shower, but otherwise very clean and new looking. I heard a baby crying once in the morning, but otherwise very quiet. Very polite personnel at the front desk. Excellent beds. Very nice stay!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Cindy K
Lawrenceville, Ga
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We checked into the hotel after a long drive and the kids were really excited about swimming in the indoor pool. The fitness room was great, the pool was great, the breakfast was great. The staff went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. Great stay overall, no complaints!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BusyHomemaker
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel recently during a business trip to the city. The hotel was clean, and the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet that was included with the room had a good selection and was reasonably tasty.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business