“Very Nice/New, I'd Recommend"”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point
Ranked #27 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Washington, D.C.
“Very Nice/New, I'd Recommend"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed here on a trip headed back from South Carolina. I have a three-year old boy and the hotel is very new. Pool was great. Rooms was decent sized - not as big as the Embassy Suites, but nice. No door, however, dividing the room from the sitting area. Staff was nice and helpful. There's a great local Italian place in the strip mall next door.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

2 year old establishment. Very friendly staff. Even though it's close to I-10, it was very quiet. Excellent breakfast was offered by some of the most friendly people I've met. Very clean; housekeeping staff is top notch. I whole heartedly recommend this hotel. I'll definitely stay again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2011

Spent 3 nights here and it was a great location and the hotel staff were like family. Really enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

We stay in the Marriott properties a lot because we find them a very good value. This is the best Fairfield we have ever visited. We stayed here on the way to a family event, and had read other good reviews so chose it for that reason. It is right off the highway so perfectly located if you are travelling, and there are plenty of restaurants around. The room was really huge and well appointed, and the breakfast was wonderful. There was even a managers reception in the evening with wine, beer and finger foods, something we generally only see at a Residence Inn. If you are in the Jacksonville area and need a reasonably priced but upscale hotel, this is it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tobique
Springbrook Township
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2011

While walking in cities across America and back with 2 brain tumors and a walker for the brain tumor charity Miles For Hope, my co-walker and I stayed at this hotel in Jacksonville. The service from the staff was warm and courteous, the room was gorgeous, and the continental breakfast was served hot and delicious. We loved our stay at this hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone traveling in Jacksonville either for personal reasons or on business.

Room Tip: Tell them Harold from HaroldSays referred you
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
ffijax, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Thank you Harold for your kind words in regards to our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write a note in regards to your stay. I hope your walk is going as planned. Please let me know if I can help you in any way in the future.
St. Albans, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2011

The manager and her staff at this hotel were as friendly and helpful as any I have met. The hotel was immaculate I would look no further if staying in this area again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank founts
ffijax, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words in regards to our hotel! We really enjoyed getting to know you and your coworkers and hope to see you at our hotel again soon. Please let me know if I can assist you with anything in the future. It means a lot that our friends across the pond took the time to let others know how you were treated in our country and more importantly at our hotel here in Jacksonville, FL!
Naples, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2011

As a Marriott Platium member this property has to rate as one of the best in the system.
Great staff provides great service, super clean with one of the best breakfast buffet.
Ask directions to "Tree" Mendous BBQ get the heavenly ribs.

Great job Shannon.

Joe
Naples, FL

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
ffijax, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, May 16, 2011
Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel. I really appreciate you taking the time to let others know what you thought in regards to our hotel. I am glad to see you made it back to Naples safely. I will pass on the comments you made in regards to your recent visit to the local BBQ place as well. I am glad they were able to fulfill the craving you and your wife had for BBQ. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 West
BEST WESTERN PLUS Cecil Field Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chaffee
Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville
Red Roof Inn Baldwin
Red Roof Inn Baldwin
#1 of 2 in Baldwin

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point? Share your experiences!