“We loved our stay at this hotel!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point
Ranked #28 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Springbrook Township
“We loved our stay at this hotel!”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

While walking in cities across America and back with 2 brain tumors and a walker for the brain tumor charity Miles For Hope, my co-walker and I stayed at this hotel in Jacksonville. The service from the staff was warm and courteous, the room was gorgeous, and the continental breakfast was served hot and delicious. We loved our stay at this hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone traveling in Jacksonville either for personal reasons or on business.

Room Tip: Tell them Harold from HaroldSays referred you
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
ffijax, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Thank you Harold for your kind words in regards to our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write a note in regards to your stay. I hope your walk is going as planned. Please let me know if I can help you in any way in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
St. Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 20, 2011

The manager and her staff at this hotel were as friendly and helpful as any I have met. The hotel was immaculate I would look no further if staying in this area again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank founts
ffijax, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words in regards to our hotel! We really enjoyed getting to know you and your coworkers and hope to see you at our hotel again soon. Please let me know if I can assist you with anything in the future. It means a lot that our friends across the pond took the time to let others know how you were treated in our country and more importantly at our hotel here in Jacksonville, FL!
Naples, FL
Reviewed May 13, 2011

As a Marriott Platium member this property has to rate as one of the best in the system.
Great staff provides great service, super clean with one of the best breakfast buffet.
Ask directions to "Tree" Mendous BBQ get the heavenly ribs.

Great job Shannon.

Joe
Naples, FL

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
ffijax, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, May 16, 2011
Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel. I really appreciate you taking the time to let others know what you thought in regards to our hotel. I am glad to see you made it back to Naples safely. I will pass on the comments you made in regards to your recent visit to the local BBQ place as well. I am glad they were able to fulfill the craving you and your wife had for BBQ. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Chicago Suburbs
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Great place. Everything was wonderful - the pool, breakfast, accommodations.

Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
ffijax, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, March 31, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel. If I can help you out with any future reservations, please give me a call.

Shannon Dearin
Valrico, Florida
Reviewed February 25, 2011

The entire staff here - from the General Mgr, Shannon, to the maintenance person, Larry, are a cut above any I have ever met during my many years of business travel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
ffijax, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, March 7, 2011
I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we our doing. I am looking forward to sharing your comments with Larry and the rest of the staff. Please let me know if you need any future reservations. Thanks again, Shannon Dearin.
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed February 6, 2011

We have NO idea why this hotel is rated a two star. We were in town for a swim meet and neede a hotel close to Cecil Field Aquatic Center. From the moment we walked inn we were incredibly surprised. Jennifer at the front desk was so welcoming .She helped us with directions and wonderful suggestions for our stay. The hotel was immaculate.The morning breakfast had everything you could ask for breakfast. Chaffee road is under some serious construction. That was the only downside.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank swim12
ffijax, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this review, February 7, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I will recognize Jennifer during our next meeting to let people know how much you appreciated her efforts during your stay. If I can help out in any other way in the future, please feel free to call me anytime.

Shannon Dearin
Dallas, TX
Reviewed August 8, 2010

We stayed here at the end of our Florida trip, on the way home to Texas. I was immediately impressed by the decor - it was different, but classy looking. The lobby and rooms were very clean. I like that they don't use comforters (which in other hotels aren't cleaned every time). When I talked to anyone at the front desk, they were pleasant and helpful. We slept well, very nice pillows, and had a great breakfast the next morning. The breakfast attendant was very sweet, and helped me out when I was there with my two kids. She also went out of her way to get some family members a muffin/bread breakfast at 5 a.m. when they were on their way to the airport. The only negative I would say was that the indoor pool was so heavily chlorinated that we couldn't stay for long. Other than that, wonderful, including the price!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family