“Horrible”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prudential Dr.
Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch here today and I must say the Pad Thai was awful. It was bland I had to dig through the noodles to find the pork. I have eaten here in the past and typically had good experience. Won't go back

1  Thank Flfoodiegirl
There are newer reviews for Allure Thai Bistro & Bar

Reviewed May 9, 2012

This restaurant has a beautiful ambiance and the food is very good. I am vegan, so it was nice to find this place. It is on the pricey side; however, the food and setting are worth it.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

This is a very good looking and comfortable restaurant located off Hendricks Ave and not too far from the river. They served very good pad thai and pad kee mao. On my next visit, I'll try some of their curry dishes. The price is average and the portions are huge.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Although I never actually ate in the restaurant, because I always got the food to go, the inside of the restaurant looked very charming when I went in to pick up the food. Very good thai food, although I know chicken pad thai isn't very hard to ruin, the best pad thai I've ever had was at this restaurant ! Super fast service, and the food was ready in 15 minutes after calling and ordering it.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

We stopped in for lunch based primarily on the full parking lot, and had a very positive experience. We ordered basil rolls, green curry, and chicken lettuce wraps. All were delicious. We found wait staff thoroughly helpful and professional. We did not eat Sushi so I cannot comment on it but there appears to be a full selection of Sushi as well as an extensive Thai menu.