“Excellent food at Primi Piatti”
Review of Primi Piatti

Primi Piatti
Ranked #101 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2014

A nice place to get excellent Italian Food. Our fish meal was delicious. A good and friendly atmosphere with perfect food gave us a very nice evening in Jacksonville. Een "aanrader" is our expression in Dutch!

2  Thank NLreiziger
There are newer reviews for Primi Piatti

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for lunch. Great find, very nicely decorated. Clean, lunch is reasonably priced.
We had the pasta and it was really good.
Service is excellent
Recommends if you are antique shopping in the area

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Hands down-- frankly speaking --being truthful -- with no ifs, and, or buts - THE BEST ITALIAN restaurant in the whole city. Their pink sauce is AH-MAZING. True and, best of all, authentic! The maitre d speaks little english and is originally from northern Italy. As awesome as Italian food gets.

They also have a very decent selection of wine and it's NEVER packed. Best hidden gem in Riverside/Avondale -- er, the whole city!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My husband and I dropped in for lunch after a weekend antiquing outing. We had the mussels in garlic as our appetizer and it was perfect. Just the right amount of garlic. The she-crab soup was so good, we didn't even talk during this course - we were too busy enjoying the soup.

By the time our entrees arrived, I was too full to eat mine so wrapped it up to take home. My daughter (who doesn't even like eggplant - absolutely inhaled it when she arrived home after work!) My husband had a Caesar salad with salmon and it was perfect. The salmon perfectly prepared and the salad was terrific.

We are taking our daughter there for dinner for her birthday tomorrow and I'm calling ahead to make sure they have the she crab soup that night!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

An excellent meal. The mussel appetizer in white wine with garlic was out standing.

Dinner was terrific. The food perfectly prepared. It tastes like Italian food that I eat when I'm in Italy. The wine choices are very good.

The server was very attentive but not over the top. This is a small restaurant with an excellent menu of both traditional and some slightly unique Italian meals. Well worth the visit!!