“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Jennings, Florida
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

On Nov. 9, 2012, I graduated from College, and my husband and I (disabled), stayed here. I must say it was an excellent choice. You could not have asked for better service. The rooms were nice and I wish I had a bed like that at home, it was so comfortable. The breakfast was really nice also. We will stay there next time we are in Jacksonville.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
BestChoiceHotel, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Another satisfied guest! We appreciate your business!

~Mia P~

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Greenville, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We do like Sleep Inn Hotels but this hotel was outstanding among the others we have stayed at. The lady at the front desk who checked us in was very professional and polite. She also checked us out the next morning - willing to fill in for someone else? Hard worker. Our room was very clean and the breakfast the next morning sent us on our way with very satisfied appetites. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: We did not use the fitness center so could not rate that.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your wonderful input and positive encouragement! We are well deserved to have such great guest!

Prairie Grove, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I spent two nights here over the weekend. It only cost a little more than the "much more seedy" looking places close by. I was glad I spent the extra money. Top notch hotel. Very clean. Comfortable. Safe. There are about five other less expensive motels on this block. Unless your budget is VERY tight, I would recommend the Sleep inn hands down.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Glad to here your stay with us was well worth the value!

Central, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

After a long ride on the bike, stayed here. One of the best hotels I've stayed in. The lobby staaf were extremely nice and helpful. Couldn't have asked for nicer folks. The room was clean, and you could tell an air freshner had been used. Didn't use the pool due to being so tired, altought it looked like it was well maintained. Breakfast is normal for a Sleep Inn, which is to say: plentiful, with a nice variety. The B-fast area was also clean, and pleasent. This is definetly a good value and a great hotel. Recommend to any one.!!

Room Tip: Can't think of any.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
We love to accommodate all forms of travelers and are honored to hear how impressed you were. Glad we could take care of all your request!
Safe travels to you!

~Mia P
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I travel a lot for work & stay in a lot of hotels. I have to say that this was one of the quietest & most comfortable I've ever stayed in. Plus the service was out of this world! I hope to be able to stay here again on my next trip to Jacksonville.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Our service we would rather look at as "Welcome home service". So glad you were able to feel that "home away from home" service. Thank you for your comments!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I was travelling thru Jax with my 3 y/o grand daughter and decided to stay the night since I have relatives there. My sister suggested this hotel because she had stayed there in the past.She went on line & booked me a room for the night and since she was a Vip at this hoel chain she was able to secure me an excellent rate($59.99 with discount) and a late 2pm check-out for no addional charge.I arrived about 6pm in a pouring rain with a sleeping child.The clerk on duty was very accommadating,even though he was the only one on duty,he offered to carry all my luggage up to the room for me.The room was very clean and quiet.Everything we needed was there,ie fridge,micro,iron, ironing board,hair dryer,coffee pot, toiletries, free wi-fi and lots and lots of towels.As a frequent traveller, I can tell you that not many hotels in this price range offer these amenities anymore.The free breakfast went a step beyond the usual continential fare offered elsewhere.There was waffles, pancakes, biscuits, saugages,fresh fruit,juice,cereals,yougurt, danish and piping hot coffee.I will definitely stay here again

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
And we love having "Great" Guest! Thank you for your comments!

Miami
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

It's loud, loud neighbors (walls are too thin here). You can hear cars passing by often. I'm writing this at 4:15am because i can't sleep at the "Sleep Inn"

• Stayed June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank superdnm
So sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We definitely know everyone sleeps differently and we would have loved to offer you another room or discount if this would have been brought to our attention. Hopefully next time!