“Love Staying”

Ranked #42 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Love Staying”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

April 1 st , 2012 I had stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites in Jacksonville Fl and the staff was great and very friendly. I had seen that alot of customer really liked Mrs. Christine Harris she have a wonderful personility and very good customer serve. Now the other staff some im not sure about ....Mia Preston also is great with all the guest. I will say the hotel is a very clean hotel to stay at. great location also. The only thing i would say is to change up the food on Happy Hour that they have because alot of people cant eat spicy food or drink wine. I have notice alot of their guest is the older people so serve lighter foods that they might like and different drinks....But beside that the owner is wonderful people

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
BestChoiceHotel, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
And we love taking care of such wonderful people. Thank you for your business!

~Mia P~

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Amsterdam, New York
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites following a long overnight drive from the northeast. It was a bit tricky to figure out how to get to it, but not too bad. Others complained about it being behind a gas station, but for us that was convenient -- we could walk across the parking lot if we needed something. We were a little concerned about the neighborhood but ended up having no problems. Our checkin experience was good. We were quickly assigned our room, which were clean and comfortable. The only problem I noticed was the wall around the front of the tub was crumbling a bit because the shower seems to leak. It could use a patch job. The wireless Internet worked well. We were also happy with the breakfast, which was above average. We'd stay again if we need an overnight near Jacksonville.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I will alway stay at the Sleep INN at Ramon Blvd in Jacksonville Florida because all staff is wonderful people special Mia Preston , Christine Hackney , Erica Jenkine , Penny Collins , Kendra Jackson. They make all Guest feel so welcome and like at home. On friday i had seen two employees work together as a team . The hotel is very clean and real nice and all rooms are very nice and very comfortable. This hotel is in a great neighbor hood because of the resturtants , Flea Markets on the weekend so i would tell all my friends to come to this hotel. The only thing i would change up is the food and drinks on their Happy Hour they have on Thursday i would like to see a lighter snacks like Veg's , fruits , sandwichs , chips , bagles , etc... instead of the spicy food. An for the drinks instead of wine and soda i would bring back the beer and other drinks because some people dont drink wine or soda. But out of all this is a wonderful hotel an i will be back this year because i feel all this employees are like family too me. Housekeeping does a amazing job cleaning the rooms. An the owner and manager do a great job in getting to know their guest.

Room Tip: all room are good on all floors
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
So glad to know we are admired on a personal and professional manor. We want all of our guest to feel at home!

Seattle
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We stayed two different nights and the front desk personnel was very good. Very accommodating, rooms were clean, and location was near several good restaurants. A great place for a night or two, or if you're flying in or out. Would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
We cant wait to see you again! Safe travels!

Bainbridge, Georgia
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I had to travel in a spur of the moment and after sitting in a hospital room for8 hours. I was looking for a comfortable bed and a peaceful night. Which I did recieve. Thanks to the GREAT hotel staff. For the minimal fee that I paid for the room. Well worth it, not pricey and within budget. A great place for a worn out traveler. I would stay again, and again.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors have newer facilities.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
We are so proud to know we could accommodate wonderfully with your hotel needs! Thank you for your positive feedback1

Lantana
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I have stayed twice at this particular Sleep Inn and my stay here always is pleasant because of the customer service I receive from this employee, she is a valuable asset to your company. And as long as she is still employed here with Sleep Inn I will always feel adomant about making this my hotel of choice when I book my reservations on choice hotels to visit my family in Jacksonville.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side have a better view.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Penny was so tickled to see this comment. She extended her hand out and said "That's what I am here for, no problem, come back real soon!"

Thank you for your feedback!

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Starting from the time I walked in I felt comfort,the front desk clerk was smiling as if I was a million dollars.She was very patient in making every situation I asked about easy.I,m not a rich lady but a clean one and respectful. I've been in the cleaning business since 14 years old and never walked into a lobby, room and didn't have a complaint.Thank you I'll be back and recommend many others. THANK YOU . SHEANETTE MURPHY.

Room Tip: Sleep inn & suites jax, fl westside location does it all.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
So glad to hear that you really did dream with peace. Looking forward to seeing you again!