“Our Main Squeeze when in town”

Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville
Ranked #43 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed August 18, 2011

The service was excellent; room was large, clean, comfortable atmosphere and temperature. Conveniently located near all the stores. Breakfast very good. What I like best was the smell and cleanliness of the entire hotel, especially the floors (it seemed as though I was walking on glass, a beautiful shine). Management and other staff helpful and caring attitudes. What I liked the least, I didn't get any bacon for breakfast.

Room Tip: When you check in tell the staff member what kind of room you are looking for, and go check out the...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Albertina D
BestChoiceHotel, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Glad to know your another satisfied guest! Your business is greatly appreciated!

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville

Reviewed August 1, 2011

I booked this hotel based on the reviews on Trip Advisor and the rate. Very good experience. Very good hotel for the money. I would return for personal or business stay. Clean and quiet.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank MidwestTraveler2007

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Driving from Delaware to Florida and again, thanks to Trip Advisor, I searched on my phone again for a place to stay for the night. This is a really nice hotel and we were all very pleased. The lobby was really nice and the staff were all friendly. They helped us out with places to eat dinner.

The room was clean and the entire hotel smelled good and clean... (yeah!!). Elevators were clean too. Oh..they also had a laundry on our floor which was super convenient. I think there is one on every floor, but I am not 100% sure.

The bathroom was a good size. I liked the idea of having thin sheets of Corian on the wall in the shower. It makes it look nice and it's easier to clean.

They had a really nice breakfast too. Sausage gravy, biscuits, sausage links, wafffles, yogurt, cereal, bagles, toast, hard boiled eggs, coffee, hot tea. It was nice and filled us all up for the road.

Everything about this hotel was nice. Jacksonville beach is not too terriblly far (about 30-35 minutes) There was also a brand new mall the clerk told us about, but we didn't have time to visit it.

The only issue we had was the ignorant, inconsiderate, stupid @#&%$ above us. I swear they had 2 or 3 small children that were up ALL night, and I am not kidding. They must have been literally jumping from bed to bed and falling on the floor. I should have called the front desk, but didn't because I was just too tired. That was my fault, so live and learn.
I told the front desk upon check out that if they (dingbats above us) were staying another night, they might not want to rent out our room. The desk clerk could not apologize enough. I told her it was my fault because I didn't call.

Room Tip: Comfy beds and a nice breakfast in the AM
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Pip1128

Reviewed July 23, 2011

keep up the good work, very polite and courteous staff, would be niece if quest can have more variety on the breakfast, really enjoyed the happy hour just more variety please. thank George Hill

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed July 10, 2011

It was great service and very friendly people. We enjoyed the happy hour and the pool. The room was very clean. We plan on coming back very soon.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 7, 2011

Would recommend this facility to anyone that wants to stay in Jax, FL. Very nice and clean. If we ever come back to Jax this is where we will be staying. Reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

We love our guest! Glad to know your another satisfied guest! Your business & input is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed July 5, 2011

Recently I had the good fortune to choose the Sleep Inn on Ramona Blvd for my extended stay in Jacksonville, FL.
From the moment I checked in, the people on staff made me feel at home. I got to know them by name (Mia,Penny,Acie,Erica,Christine,Kendra & the wonderful housekeeping staff). I travel a good bit and have stayed in many five star hotels, but I have never called them home. The room was excellent with a walk in shower and everything looked and smelled clean. They provided me with maps to my destinations and passes to a Gym near by (this was invaluable to me) and treated me like a friend. I will be back, and soon!

Room Tip: Get to know the staff, they are invaluable
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
THEBESTCHOICE, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2011

Glad to hear it was GREAT!!! We enjoyed having you stay with us too! Come back and see us!

~MIA~