“Great accomodations” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Portland, Oregon
“Great accomodations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Have stayed at several Hampton Inns. Always feel comfortable. Enjoy complimentary breakfast. People have always been friendly and I really feel they want your stay to be a great experience. We have stayed at a Hampton Inn in California, Florida, Oregon and have always felt welcome. The full breakfast selection is always a big plus.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home. We are so glad that your stay was good and we look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Kennesaw, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great place to stay. Felt very safe and the room was very comfortable. Breakfast was top notch!! Air Conditioning worked perfectly. Bathroom was very clean and the shower had plenty of hot water for two showers. TV was a flatscreen and worked great too. Chargers on the nightstand to charge phones. Beds were huge and had plenty of pillows and blankets.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are very excited to hear that you enjoyed the convenience and accommodations of your most recent visit with us. Your satisfaction is our top priority and your feedback is more than welcome as an encouraging reinforcement to the policies that we've implemented to improve upon each guests experience. Thank you for sharing and we hope to see you again soon!
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Booked this hotel for a 4 night stay, in Jacksonville for a graduation. I got a great price, under $100 including tax. This is a hotel for business trips, seniors, families with kids and anyone who likes clean rooms, great free breakfast, hot showers, comfortable beds, fast free wifi and friendly staff. I had a king room on the fourth floor and it was great. Housekeeping took care to have the room clean and well supplied for me every day. The free breakfast was well done every morning, with different items on each day. Waffles, cereal, fruit, bagels, muffins, juice and coffee everyday, plus hard boiled eggs and cooked eggs, some days sausage or bacon, cooked potatoes and more! Clean and bright room to eat, with TV and free newspapers. An indoor pool with warm water, plus a hot tub pool. A small gym and a small business center ... with computers and printers that work just as they should. Rooms have small safes, good AC great showers and the wifi was the fastest and best connected I have seen in any hotel (and free). Front desk people were friendly and helpful. The parking lot in big, with lots of spaces to park. The hotel is near Jacksonville Beach and the ocean .... about 4 miles down Beach Blvd, and not far from Mayo Clinic. Many stores and places to eat all around the hotel, within walking distance. Super Target, Arby's, Taco, Bell, Chik-Fil-A, Bob Evans, and many more independent places. The road in front of the hotel is a busy one, but really not a big deal. I would stay here anytime, and would recommend it as a no problem, well run, nice stay hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank drdfsdaz
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home. We are so glad that your stay was peaceful and we look forward to seeing you again!
Glens Falls, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

Hotel was close to Mayo Clinic and offered us a great discount as my daughter was a patient at Mayo. We booked through an outside service and the hotel staff helped arrange a better discount. I would definitely recommend this hotel for Mayo Clinic travelers.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your guest experience during your stay at our hotel. I appreciate the feedback and I am glad you were pleased with our service.
We appreciate your business and hope you will visit again.
Houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

The staff was very accommodating with assisting me on my late check out. I was very pleased at the level of attention they gave me and why I would recommend this hotel. This type of service is why I am a Hilton Honors member.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing our hotel. Your review is so important to us as we work to offer great services and comfortable accommodations. Please come see us again soon.
Valrico, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

After travelling for 7 hours in traffic, our family arrived later in the evening. We were tired and had an early wake-up the next morning for our twins' college orientation at UNF. At 4:30am, our in-room smoke alarm began chirping. I called down to the front desk and was told no one was available to come up with a new battery. I indicated that my family could not sleep with the loud chirping and was told by the staff member to take the alarm off the wall and remove the battery. I indicated that I was not happy to do this do to safety reasons but was not given another choice. When our family returned to the hotel later that evening, the smoke alarm was still sitting on the dresser with the battery out beside it. On our way out to dinner, we stopped by the front desk with the alarm and battery in hand to request a solution. The front desk staff looked confused and I had to strongly demand that the battery be replaced and the alarm put back in our room. The alarm was not returned to our room in a timely manner. This is a huge safety issue and I was shocked by how this situation was repeatedly handled poorly. Our family will be returning to this area MANY times in the next 4 years as our twins attend UNF. We will not be returning to this hotel. We are HHonors members and have had great experiences at other Hilton hotels and even another Hampton Inn in the area on a previous trip. Other hotels will get our valued business in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced with fire detector during your recent stay with us. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing these issues to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you give us a chance to serve you again. Your experience is not typical of our hotel.
We do appreciate your business.
Valdosta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

I absolutely LOVED my stay! And having worked at a hotel and traveling a lot, that is really nice to be able to say! I've already raved about yalls place and can't wait to return! My fiance and I loved our stay and location of it was nice for eating and then heading to the beach! Anytime I stay in Jacksonville, I WILL stay here!! :) The guy who checked us in that night was awesome and very helpful :) We got in late so weren't able to use the pool, but next trip, we're staying two nights to take advantage of it! Hope my good word brings yall more business!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review. As always it is a pleasure to know that we have made our guests stay pleasurable, memorable, and comfortable. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service from check in to check out.
I will pass your comments on to our staff, and we look forward to seeing you and again in the future.
Gloria M. Brown
Guest Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte V...
#2 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#3 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,261 reviews
Hampton Inn Jacksonville South/I-95 at JTB
Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area? Share your experiences!