I stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip last week, the hotel and service were excellent. The hotel was very clean, the rooms were great, and the hotel staff was very well polished. I wish I would have brought my bathing suit to enjoy the indoor heated pool during the cold days, but other than that, I loved everything. I look forward to coming back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Beach Blvd. /Mayo Clinic Area is located just moments away from the bustling, pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches where the sand and the sun are just the beginning of the fun and excitement. Nearby Patton Park. Cast a fishing line off Jacksonville pier and see what you'll reel in from this scenic fishing locale. Enjoy a picnic lunch at Atlantic Beach and spend your afternoon strolling along the Sea Walk Pavilion at nearby Jacksonville Beach. Shake the sand out from between your toes and race around the go-cart track at Adventure Landing, located minutes from the beach and just three miles from our hotel in Jacksonville - Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area where the beach isn't just a destination - it's a way of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area Hotel Jacksonville