We stayed here for 3 days, nice location, lots of shopping and dining nearby, but nothing you can walk to, a couple of miles to the beach area. The rooms were clean with good amenities, decent complimentary breakfast provided, small work out room, indoor pool, and lots of parking. Helpful staff.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Beach Blvd. /Mayo Clinic Area is located just moments away from the bustling, pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches where the sand and the sun are just the beginning of the fun and excitement. Nearby Patton Park. Cast a fishing line off Jacksonville pier and see what you'll reel in from this scenic fishing locale. Enjoy a picnic lunch at Atlantic Beach and spend your afternoon strolling along the Sea Walk Pavilion at nearby Jacksonville Beach. Shake the sand out from between your toes and race around the go-cart track at Adventure Landing, located minutes from the beach and just three miles from our hotel in Jacksonville - Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area where the beach isn't just a destination - it's a way of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area Hotel Jacksonville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Beach Boulevard/Mayo Clinic Area