“great food and service”
Review of Red Elephant Pizza & Grill - CLOSED

Red Elephant Pizza & Grill
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Reviewed June 20, 2013

great value food and service. loved the greek salad, the service was prompt, inside was clean and busy.

There are newer reviews for Red Elephant Pizza & Grill

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Server was attentive. Restaurant decor is hip. It looked very clean. Kids would probably be very comfortable there, but it did serve alcohol. The problem was the pizza. Very little topping, and the crust and sauce made it taste like frozen.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My co-worker and I were first time visitors to this lovely establishment. We had heard such great things about this place and decided to try it. We got a free elephant ear funnel cake dessert (state fair anyone?) and received a coupon for an appetizer on our next visit. I knew right then that we had made the right decision. We were promptly greeted by our server (don't remember his name, but he was very sweet). I ordered a sweet tea and my co-worker ordered a coke - both of which were at our table in kess than a minute. I was impressed. I saw the menu online and made a decision before coming, so I wouldn't be sidetracked by junk food. I ordered the salmon rice bowl and a house salad with honey mustard dressing -- totally worth waiting for. The salmon was perfectly cooked and the asian glaze topping was to die for. Our server was both knowledgeable and friendly. I am relocating out of state in a few weeks, so it makes me sad that I won't be in the area anytime soon. However, if I happen to come back and visit., I would eat here again. =)

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is my second visit in two days. Service is great! Both servers were excited about their food. Casual atmosphere. Fresh ingrediants with bright color. Wish there was one closer to my home. Oh and did I mention FREE dessert for first-timers and a coupon for a FREE appetizer on your next visit! Glad I took the chance to try something new! Will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

New favorite place. Good selection, competitive prices. Service was very good & atmosphere is fun & easygoing.
Personal fav is the Tuscan roast beef dip. YUM!! Meat was juicy & tender, bread was soft & warm, & the mushrooms were fresh.
Can't wait to come back!