“Best pulled pork ever!”
Review of Mojo Bar-B-Que

Mojo Bar-B-Que
Ranked #124 of 2,038 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Hilliard, Florida
“Best pulled pork ever!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Lots of food! Great atmosphere, great tea and wonderful service! I love the pulled pork sandwich with fries. great location with great prices.

Visited April 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Food Galore”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Lots of food. Food is quick. Good for a quick bite during the week when you dont want things to take forever. The Whole Hog can feed a family of four or a heavy set family of 3.

Visited April 2013
Tampa Florida
“Amazing BBQ”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The BBQ and service here are always wonderful! My husband and I took family visiting from out of town and they loved it also. The beef brisket can be cut with a fork, the pulled pork is tender and favorful. Every side we had was wonderful (green beans, grits, collard greens, mac & cheese). This is our go to place in Jax for BBQ.

• Visited May 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Better BBQ”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Being a Carolina boy who has lived in the First Coast area for over 30 years, I miss what I consider 'real' barbeque. I had tried Mojo BBQ at Jax Beach a couple years back but yesterday got around to having lunch at the university Blvd location. Now I know where my future BBQ cravings will be satisfied!

I had the NC Pork lunch special which was more than enough food for lunch. I loved the vinegar-based sauce/seasoning for the pork and my sides (collard greens and hand-cut fries) were great. My three lunch companions all raved about the mashed sweet potato side.

Service was prompt, friendly, and attentive. If you have not tried Mojo's, you should.

• Visited May 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“It Was Okay...”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Like a lot of things around Jax Beach, this falls into some of the "hype" for awesome things to eat in Jacksonville. The food was okay, but it was just some average BBQ for me. I prefer Bono's, honestly. Also when we went, our server didn't pay much attention to our table. She seemed more concerned with talking to other employees/friends than checking up on us.

Visited February 2013