“Amazing”
Review of Mojo Bar-B-Que

Mojo Bar-B-Que
Ranked #163 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Was in town for one night. Used trip advisor to find an inexpensive family friendly restaurant. Mojos came up as number one....and it's definitely true! Can't say enough about it...great BBQ and amazing kids meals with awesome Mac and cheese! Great atmosphere and great prices and friendly staff! Can't wait til next year when we drive thru jacksonville again!

There are newer reviews for Mojo Bar-B-Que

Reviewed June 19, 2011

This place is awesome, and I don't even like BBQ!! I would recommed the "Whole Hawg", it is a LOT of food for a good price!

Reviewed June 18, 2011

Plain and Simple the food is awesome. The service is great and so is the atmosphere. My wife, kids and I love to go here at least 1 time per week. You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed May 22, 2011

Excellent BBQ with excellent services. Some BBQ places have good tibs pther have good chicken. At MoJo everything is good, the meat, the sides and the sauces. The service was way above average and the blues music tops off a great meal.

Reviewed May 14, 2011

My husband and I started our meal off with some awesome fried green tomatoes with chipotle ranch sauce. For dinner we ordered the "whole hawg"... AMAZING potatoe salad, great sweet potatoe mash, great ribs, smoked turkey and pulled pork . Their sweet sauce was delicious, too! I wasn't a big fan of the sausage (all beef, not much flavor) or the brisket (the pieces we got were a little too fatty for my taste, my husband liked it though). Overall, we really enjoyed our meal... The wait staff was very friendly and it was a nice atmosphere! We would definitely visit again.