“Great experience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #71 of 171 things to do in Jacksonville
More attraction details
Owner description: 15-K running course, can start along AllTel Stadium or at north end of Main Street Bridge.
Jacksonville, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I've only been as a supporter, but its exactly what you'd expect of something like this. Its always great to support a cause and the Gate River Run is a big running event.

St Augustine, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Life Changing Experience!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have done this run twice in my life, both times with my brtother. We have run in 10k and longer races throughout the eastern coast of the US together but this race makes even a casual roadracer like us feel like an Olympian here for the prize monet. Expos, carb loading pre race dinners, and a fanatic city that supposts this race makes it NUMBER 1

Neptune Beach, Florida
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Staple thing to do in Jacksonville”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

As a Jacksonville resident, the River Run is one thing I don't want to miss. I was not a runner when I ran my first River Run but after completing my first, it changed my opinion of large sactioned runs. There is so much energy and it is good to see 15,000-20,000 people doing something healthy. This race is for everyone whether fast or slow.

Visited March 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“My most favorite run”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

it was packed w/ a bunch of world class runners and people who just wanted to just get out, even people showing off their costumes and banners. Everyone cheers on runners as they pass. the course is very nice and great scenery!

Visited March 2012
Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Gate”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Nice to have a great attraction for our communtiy and feel all of the support of many local businesses.