“Excellent Choice”

Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank
Ranked #18 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Excellent accommodations. I have stayed at this hotel on many occasions and have never been disappointed. While the location may seem to mundane it is within many attractions and business addresses. I recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Jacksonville.

1 Thank Don J
David S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel while visiting Jacksonville. We are truly pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and shared with others what a great city Jacksonville is. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you in the future!

David Shoshan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Jacksonville
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The hotel was clean, ammenities were excellent and the staff was helpful and friendly. Would definately stay again. If you are in the area and looking for a nice clean, safe place to stay, I strongly recommend this hotel.

1 Thank Sherry H
Dear Sherry H,

I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This hotel was very enjoyable. It was also relaxing and invigorating. The room was quiet and very comfortable.
 It is worth the price and the location is great. The service and staff were great. The breakfast in the morning is really good and the fruit is fresh. The lobby is modern and big. The rooms and showers are very spacious. The bed was incredibly comfortable and I will be returning to this location on my next vacation to jacksonville.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ArmyLT
David S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear ArmyLT,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! I am so glad to hear that your enjoyed your stay! Based on your username I would like to thank you for serving our country! Have a wonderful day, and GO ARMY!!

Tallahassee, United States
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and I am always satisfied with my stay. I have only stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn one other time and had no problems. This time I did not get the type of room I reserved, the beds were very hard, and they charged me parking fees after I filled out the registration form that indicated I did not have a car.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mary Y,

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and are glad you chose to stay with us. I apologize that you were not given the consistent service you expect and deserve. We're just as disappointed. We'll share your comments with our team and address them accordingly. Please feel free to reach out to me in regards to the billing discrepancy so I can assist in rectifying this.

Kind regards,

904-396-6111
Montgomery, United States
Reviewed May 3, 2013

As a Homewood Suites Hilton employee I found it very fascinating to be in a combination property of this nature. The location, the landscaping and tremendous amenities was mindblowing. The room was extremely nice and quiet. You must go there and witness what i saw. Oh and a pond out front..wow!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

2 Thank Bernard M
Dear Bernard M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while visiting Jacksonville! As you know being a Hilton employee our travelers feedback is what continues to make us the best hotel brand in the world! We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Have a great weekend!

Panama City, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is a great hotel. I have stayed here twice now and each time has been wonderful. Every time I visit Jacksonville, if possible, I will stay here. It is also a great location to downtown Jacksonville. If you're going for a concert like we were or a football game it's a very convenient 5 minute drive to any of these locations.

1 Thank Mary H
Dear Mary H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor members. I am so glad that you have chosen our hotel as your location to stay while traveling for fun. As you mentioned we are located just 2 miles from Everbank Field home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, as well as great places to see a concert like Veterans Memorial Arena. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you in the future! Have a great day....

West Palm Beach, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Convenient and very well located in Jacksonville The staff could not have been more helpful. From the way they found ne a room at 9:00am even though it was not requested to the well run restuarant with staff that could not have been more friendly. Every one said good morning with a smile and wanted to be sure what I wanted had been ordered. Well trained and enjoyable business stay

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Richard S
Dear Richard S.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about your stay! We truly appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Have a wonderful day....