You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2040 Mayport Road, jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32233   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #39 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Batesville, IN
“Superior Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We are staying at the Holiday Inn, Mayport Road, Jacksonsville, FL because of medical treatment at Mayo Clinic. The staff and service people have gone out of their way to make our extended stay comfortable.

Room Tip: Let the staff know if you have medical treatments at Mayo Clinic. They will try to accommodate you.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
neilatjax, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
I’m glad our staff was able to exceed your expectations.Thanks so much for adding us to your favorite hotels and we hope to see you again next time!

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We go to Jacksonville at least every other month to see our grandson. We have stayed at just about all of the hotels on the mainland and on the beachside. Hotwire, which only gave it 2 and half stars, is what we used. In my book, it's really should be at least a 3 star. The hotel itself is spotless from the lobby and breakfast area to our room. We had a large king room which was very comfortable and nicely decorated. I did hear the tv in the room next to ours, but it wasn't annoying. The only thing I can say about the area that the hotel is in...is that it's industrial/residential. I never felt unsafe and as a matter of fact there were quite a few expensive type cars in the parking lot and no one reported any problems. As we spent most of our time with our grandson, we only were at the hotel for breakfast and to sleep. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
neilatjax, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words. We LOVE hearing this kind of feedback. I’m so glad you were impressed with the quality, cleanliness and comfort of our hotel. We hope that next time you are in the Jacksonville area you will specifically choose our hotel. We’ll see you next time.
Lakeland, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My husband, a quadriplegic, and I had to go to Mayo on short notice. My main concern for a room was accessibility and cleanliness. Our expectations were exceeded greatly. Management was very accomodating to our needs, took time to listen to what we needed and how to accomplish them. We had to make sure our Hoyer lift would go under the bed versus a platform bed like in most hotels. The room was the cleanest I've ever been in. They understood when I ran a little late checking out as I was moving all of our stuff back to the van. Every point of our stay was perfect. We will return the next time we're up there. Highly recommend. Sorry so late in getting this in.

Room Tip: Study directions closely. We missed the turn for the overpass coming from the south.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
neilatjax, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
My team and I sincerely appreciate the time you took to review our property and are looking forward to being of service to you again in the future.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Four of us stayed there for a business (schooling) trip from the 5th to the 9th , company's choice. I had excent service the whole time; from check in to check out. Very freindly and accomodating. I had aske for late check out the last day and was able to take up to 2:30. Otherwise I would have had to take my luggage to school and go from school to the airport. All transportation was by Taxi; the company did not give us a rental car. I asked for and received two regular coffed packets each day from house keeping, I'm not a decafe person. The breakfast buffet was excellent, enough choices to please most everyone. This was important to us since again only Taxi to school and Hotel was authorized. I found the room clean and comfortable. This place was not picked by us but I would pick it if I had the choice. The area is not the greatest but we did find places to eat supper within walking distance, i.e...Thai, Mexican, wings, Sub shop and a small grocery store. The Hotel does not have a restaurant so except for breakfast, one much fend for themselves; though there is a Microwave Oven and a refrigerator in the room . Overall, I found it a great place and if you have better transportation, there are many good places to eat and it is not far from the beaches.

Room Tip: The buffet breakfast is served from 5:30 until 9:30. Rooms on back side will have less traffic nois...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
neilatjax, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
This review exemplifies the way we want our guests to experience our hotel. Thanks for the awesome review. It was a pleasure having you at our hotel and I really hope you guys come back to visit us next time you are in the area. Thanks again, and we’ll see you soon.
florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Staying here as I write this. Chose this hotel because it is pet friendly and nest the relatives we are visiting. Service is first rate. The common areas are spotless as was our room. Nice complimentary breakfast - bacon, eggs, biscuits, gravy, cereals, etc. a couple of suggestions- provide bowls for the dogs food and water and put a couple of towel racks in the bathroom.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are glad you loved your stay and hope to see you again soon in Jacksonville.
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We booked here because of the location (best for us), price and hot breakfast. We were very surprised when greeted at the front desk with a hospitable woman who told us that she had our reservations and we were being upgraded to a KING SUITE because of our Priority Club membership and then handed us a goodie bag of chips, granola bar and bottle of water! WOW! Membership has it's advantages!
The room was clean and very spacious! The breakfast was good every time that we ate, They offered something a little different each morning.
There were only a couple of things that needed to be improved on. The bathtub was very slippery and needed either a tub mat or new non-slip pads. Also the bathroom needed an exhaust vent.
We had a very comfortable stay and plan on staying there again in the future.

Room Tip: They stop serving breakfast at 9:30am.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
neilatjax, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for these wonderful comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback on our hotel with TripAdvisor. We are grateful for your wonderful response. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your stay with our team, and felt welcomed. We are grateful for your wonderful feedback about our rooms and outstanding team, we strive to ensure our guests feel right at home with us and we are so glad you found our team, service and rooms to be accommodating. I hope you will continue to allow my colleagues and I the opportunity to create an indelible memory for you in the future. We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with my colleague.
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed at the Express because of it's location to the Jacks or Better casino boat at Mayport. We only stayed one night but we were both impressed with how clean the hotel is. The staff did a great job. We weren't impressed with the eggs, but the cinnamon rolls always impress! Yum!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with Trip Advisor .We are grateful and thankful for your response. “We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude”. We can't and will not, I will be sure to make my colleagues day and share your comments with them. Your great review is valuable feedback to all . Thank you very much we are humbled by your comments and your observation I was delighted to read your great feedback. Thank you, I am so thankful for my colleagues for delivering the great experiences to all of our guests, the since of ownership in our team what makes us what we are. Please return again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#2 of 10 in Jacksonville Beach
One Ocean Resort & Spa
One Ocean Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Atlantic Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 787 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach

Address: 2040 Mayport Road, jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32233
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
#16 Romantic Hotel in Jacksonville
#26 Family Hotel in Jacksonville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach 2.5*
Welcome to Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Jacksonville-Atlantic Beach! Minutes from the Mayport Naval Station and a short 20 minutes from the Jacksonville airport, travelers appreciate how convenient we are to Jacksonville, Neptune, Atlantic and Ponte Vedra Beach. Spend the day at Hannah Park or an evening on the Sun Cruz Casino gambling the night away. Relax away the afternoon in our sparkling pool or take the family to Adventure Landing Water Park. Whether you are in Jacksonville for business or leisure, the downtown area is just 20 minutes away and the beaches are only a 5 minute drive. Plan to attend one of our Beach Festivals or The Players Championship at Sawgrass Country Club. Let Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Atlantic Beach be your perfect home away from home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach