“Great place to stay in Arlington area of Jacksonville.”

Courtyard Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway
Ranked #30 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Round Hill, Virginia
“Great place to stay in Arlington area of Jacksonville.”
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for over two weeks with two small children in the larger suite. We were very happy with everything about the hotel regarding size, bisto, cost, etc. our only complaint was having to ask that our room be serviced several times.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Chad T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is a very good Courtyard Marriott. Nice rooms, good gym, nice staff and the food for purchase is pretty good.

The only downside is that you will not get any breakfast even if you have Marriott status. I am used to getting free breakfast and lounge access and they wouldn't even give me a bottle of water. They didn't even have water in the gym which I thought was odd.....even the worst hotels have water in the gym.

However, a very nice property.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Washington, DC
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed in this hotel because it is the closest hotel to my sister's house, but unless you have family or business nearby, I'm not sure there would be much reason to stay here. Front desk was friendly, the room was very clean, and the shop looked well stocked. I did not use the pool or any outside amenities.

I would have liked a bit more in the way of bathroom products though - the shampoo was nice, but there was no lotion or shower gel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank PassportGirl75
Apollo Beach, Florida
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stayed here for the FL vs GA game. Service was great, room was clean and comfortable. Just minutes from downtown, making it very convenient to get in and out of the game. The location has plenty of places to eats just seconds away. Will stay again next year.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank PabloD209
Colonia, New Jersey
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We have been coming to jacksonville for the past 5 years and staying at this hotel for the past 3 years. We never have an issue here. They are very responsive to our needs. The staff is always helpful. It is close to everything.

• Stayed November 2012
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here on 3 other times and had great stays but this time the bed was as hard as a rock(room 305)! Not sure if it was a new bed but they should never get an extra firm one in a hotel! Lots of noise on our floor. Slamming doors until 1:00 in the morning! Usually the hotel is very quiet! Love the Starbucks coffee but the other
Menu items are pricey and not very good!
Might give them another chance! Staff was all very friendly!

• Stayed November 2012
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Love my courtyard concept properties! Great rooms, great bistro, great employees. Everything i need to make being a road warrior tolerable. Enjoyed a glass of Chardonnay a Caesar salad and free wings.

• Stayed October 2012