“My favorite cupcakes in FL”

Cami Cakes @ Tinseltown
Ranked #8 of 38 Bakeries in Jacksonville
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

So I really dislike ultra sugary sweet cupcakes, so I was really happy when I tried a cupcake at Cami Cakes today. I had a pineapple coconut cupcake and it was fantastic, not overly sweet and so happy the cupcake was not at all dry! I will be back and next time I'm going for the red velvet!! The case showcases many yummy looking cupcakes, I hope this place is around for years...oh and btw its only $2.75 for a large cupcake, much less than other cupcake bakeries in the area.

1  Thank flrelax10
There are newer reviews for Cami Cakes @ Tinseltown

Reviewed June 30, 2012

AWEsome...I have eating cupcake from almost every major city in FL and hands down Cami Cakes is the BEST. Freshness and variety counts when you LOVE cupcakes as much as I do. I purchased one of each each flavor. OMG! Toasted Coconut Pineapple, Lemon, and Carrot were good, however, the RED VELVET tasted like a true southern recipe. Would I drive 4 hours again.. YES I was not disappointed.

1  Thank Janiece D
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I've been a customer since the Jax locations opened. I've relied on Cami Cakes for delightful treats for personal and business related events!! (This is also true for several of my colleagues and friends.) Never a problem or complaint as a customer, purchaser, or hostess. The only fall back is that they are SOOO good that sometimes some of the rare flavors sell out before I can get there!! But that's when you KNOW your "cakes" are good!!

Superluckylady "Disappointing!" is an isolated issue, and does not accurately represent of the majority of the customers. I pretty sure I know of this individual and of the incindent that led to their comments. The comments are not completely true...ALWAYS consider the "source"!

Great job Cami Cakes and your employees!!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

the cupcakes are prices well! and they're just yummi....gotta get the red velvet:) they should be open later....

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Too good have to try the banana one it is so....good