“WOW!”

Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth’s Chris Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flagler
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Loved everything about this place. Come hungry with a fat wallet. The food is fantastic, the service is impeccable. I've seen people there in shorts, and others in tuxedos, no one seems to care and it makes no difference to the staff.

There are newer reviews for Ruth’s Chris Steak House

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I've been to a few Ruth Chris - one in Portland Oregon and another here in NYC, however this Ruth Chris was a fabulous group dining experience. The staff was friendly and the food melted in our mouths. Would definitely dine here again!!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I went to Ruth's Chris in Jacksonville with a large group. The staff provided us with a private room which was great since we got quite loud. The service was amazing. They were able to keep all our glasses full and still bring out hot food. Everyone was very pleased with the food and service we recieved at Ruth's Chris in Jacksonville.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The loacation on the St. Johns river is beautiful. You have a great view of the water and the bridge lit up at night. I would recommend this chain to anyone. I have vistited it in Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Atlanta and Chicago. All of which have excellent steak. This filet is by far the best i have ever tasted. I put it up there with the Kobe steaks in Las Vegas at Craft Steak and places like that for a third of the price. If you are into fine dinning, this is the place that isnt too extreme. It will run you about $100 dollars out the door, more if you have drinks, but it is well worth it. I would recommend this one opposed to the one out at the beaches, mainly due to the ambiance. Feels much more romantic then the one out there.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

After my really bad experiences at the Savannah, GA location, we ventures into Jacksonville, FL for my wife to enter a 15K race. After the race, five of us dined at the Ruth’s Chris along the river.

I was little apprehensive to go, but since the consensus wanted to dine there, I kept quiet and went along. Fearing another disappointment with an overcooked steak, I decided to order the Salmon special. And special it was! This was without a doubt the best salmon filet I have ever eaten, barring anywhere. I never once had to chew the fish; it simply melted on my tongue.
I accompanied the salmon with a side order of wild mushrooms sautéed in a venison broth. The combination was simply out of this world, and the party I was with became tired of hearing me rave over my dinner.

I am a fanatic about bread and can’t get enough when it is good. Ruth's Chris of Jacksonville made my day with their warm crusty serving of French bread. What a pleasure it was to have my faith renewed to the Ruth’s Chris chain of restaurants, although the jury is still out on the Savannah, GA location.