“Most enjoyable experience”

Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth’s Chris Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flagler
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I dined there this past weekend for our birthdays and anniversary (all within the same week!). We had an excellent meal...I had the Chilean Sea Bass w/ Lobster sauce, and my husband, the Cowboy Ribeye, both of which were beyond expectation. And the wait staff was incredibly courteous, professional, and accommodating, especially Richard (from TN). That, along with the gorgeous view of the bridge and river, made for a most enjoyable night. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank Teena H

Reviewed February 10, 2013

As always food is good, close to the Hyatt, the river view was very nice, the service staff was nice. Wine selection is good. Nice place to take customers,

Reviewed February 9, 2013

For great steaks this always one of my favorites. Nice river views and first try of the spicy lobster appetizers and now it is a favorite. We had a large group and bar service was a bit slow at first but our waiter took our banter in good spirits and kept the table happy. Remaining service was great as you would expect, pricess are on high end but well worth it for the wonderful fare. This would be a great restaurant for a romantic dinner with the small tables facing the river and the nice lighting.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We cook better steak at home. The service was very attentive and professional. The view of the river was the nicest thing about the dinner.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love steak. Ruth Chris has found a way to make it the best steak I have ever had. This place is fine dining at it's best. Get a table near the windows, if possible, for a great view. Reservations are a must and this is an excellent place for an aniversary. They go above and beyond for you. Special requests are no problem here. The staff is excellent and the food is even better. I eat here twice a year do to the cost but I look forward to it every time.