“has went down since it opened”

Mitchell's Fish Market - Jacksonville
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market - Jacksonville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed May 15, 2013

staff not as courtious or attenitive. food is okay When it first opened I felt as though I was at Ruths Chris but with selection of seafood. Maybe thats not what it is supposed to be but the prices are pretty close, so I would think that the service would be also. Still good place but next time for the money I will go to Ruths Chris.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We have been coming to this restaurant quite a few times now and I just thought it really should be mentioned again - the quality of the food is outstanding - the best Crabcakes ever - and the price is very reasonable as well - always a pleasure to go there either for lunch or dinner!!
Service and ambience excellent - will be back!!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had a great night. Kyle was our server. He was attentive and nice. We had to wait for only a few minutes, but couldn't complain, because it was so nice outside. Food was delicious.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Mitchell's Fish Market at the St. Johns Center in Jacksonville, continues to be one of my favorite places to eat. At lunch time the outdoor patio is spacious and inviting and has always been available when I've gone. I just experienced my first dinner there this week and as always, the food was fresh, properly prepared and beautifully presented. The service has always been top notch and this week was no exception. Always a pleasure to eat at Mitchell's and I'll continue to recommend it to my friends.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Everything was good here: service was friendly and efficient. The hostess seated us with big smiles and a genuine, warm welcome - that is a nice way to begin a meal. Food was good and atmoshere were good. The prices are a bit steep - to be honest, if I am paying $22. - 30. per entree with no salad included, I would like service, atmosphere and food to all be a cut above.