“One of my favorite restaurants”

Mitchell's Fish Market - Jacksonville
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market - Jacksonville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 2,013 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Fernandina Beach, FL
“One of my favorite restaurants”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Mitchell's Fish Market at the St. Johns Center in Jacksonville, continues to be one of my favorite places to eat. At lunch time the outdoor patio is spacious and inviting and has always been available when I've gone. I just experienced my first dinner there this week and as always, the food was fresh, properly prepared and beautifully presented. The service has always been top notch and this week was no exception. Always a pleasure to eat at Mitchell's and I'll continue to recommend it to my friends.

• Visited April 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“good - not great”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Everything was good here: service was friendly and efficient. The hostess seated us with big smiles and a genuine, warm welcome - that is a nice way to begin a meal. Food was good and atmoshere were good. The prices are a bit steep - to be honest, if I am paying $22. - 30. per entree with no salad included, I would like service, atmosphere and food to all be a cut above.

• Visited April 2013
Neptune Beach, Florida
“Consistent good quality dinner”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Have eaten here 5 or 6 times and would go back again and again. Drinks are a little pricey and the wine pours tend to vary by the bartender. Wait staff is always polite. Have gotten the crab legs several times and loved them! Good for a special occasion. Menu has decent variety if someone in the party doesn't want seafood.

• Visited June 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
“Easter Brunch”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had Easter Brunch here. We had a reservation for noon, but we arrived half an hour earlier and they were able to seat us right away. There were two large groups dining while we were there, and it seemed that the staff handled them well. I ordered the Seafood Trio, but being allergic to scallops, I asked if they could subsitute it for another fish. They were able to do so with cod without any upcharge. I also ordered a ceasar salad, which was a generous helping. My friend ordered the Lobster Celebration, a three-course meal starting at $21.99. She was very pleased with her lobster and shrimp cakes. The waiter brought her a second serving of the clam chowder when he noticed that the first one he brought was not hot enough. I was impressed by this level of customer service. I would definitely come back here again.

• Visited March 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“mitchell's addiction”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

we go so often to Mitchell's Fish Market. we can almost always get a table and have enjoyed private dinners in a private room. always enjoy their elderberry martini, the sourdough bread, the ever-changing west and east coast oyster selections. this time we went on good friday, after all, one must eat fish on that day.

curtis was our star waiter and he made it a special dinner, with attentive care and great recommendations. let the restaurant be a part of the excellent capitol grill group, you are welcomed like the owner is at the door. the private booth seating, about half of all seats, adds to the private setting.

service is crisp, dinner is superb, we are mitchell maniacs!

1 Thank walthervliegen