“Consistent and Good”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is a chain restaurant that fits the same guidelines as a J Alexanders or Capital Grille...but seafood. Its good, consistent, a little pricey for normal occasions, but good. Wine list/cocktails are a must. Salmon is great.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Being a real fish lover, I was amazed that they really don't serve much in the way of seafood. However, they do have a wonderful menu, with plenty of options. The food was really good and service was prompt and friendly. A little pricey for the food and atmosphere, but definitely worth a visit of your own.

1  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Very friendly and attentive staff. Knowledgeable in all areas as well, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Low Sodium, you name it, they know it. Food is pricey, but its worth it, very fresh and the platting is beautiful. We have made this our "date night" spot at least once a month.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This place is a chain, but its consistent and the food is good. Great to take business relationships for dinner and/or drinks, atmosphere is primed for date night. low lighting, jazz in the background. Order anything, its all great. Try a cocktail here, they're really good. The pear and elderflower is one of my favorites.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Service was very good although as I didn't want to sit at the bar I had to wait 25 minutes for a booth. This irritated me a little as there were a few empty tables but as I was on my own I guess they didn't want to fill them up in case they got a party in. nevertheless I wasn't too impressed.

Food was quite good but not as good as I expected looking at the price and comparing with other places I'd been to this week.