“Fantastic burger!! Not for someone on a diet, but delicious!!”
Review of Five Guys - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Cuisines: Fast Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Fantastic burger!! Not for someone on a diet, but delicious!!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Delicious, tasty, juicy burgers, great seasoned fries, friendly and fast service....great place for a better-than-any-other fast-food place burger!!

Visited October 2012

Jacksonville, FL
“Great greasy bugers!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Love the burgers and the fries are even better! I like the minimalistic approach they take to their food and décor. The staff members are always polite and efficient whether it is a lazy Saturday afternoon or a busy lunch crowd. And who doesn’t like shelling and eating roasted peanuts while they wait for their food?! (As a Virginia transplant to Florida, this is how peanuts are supposed to be prepared, not boiled [yuck]).

• Visited October 2012
Daytona Beach, FL
“Same old burger”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

A Burger than Burger King but not enough to return. The only unique thing is you can have it your way for a price. The record of all of their stores look like they could move out overnight. Where's Fudruckers when you want a good burger?

Visited July 2012
“good old-fashioned burger”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Five Guys makes an old-fashioned burger: small and a little on the greasey (in a good way) side. Te fries are very good - be sure to eat them while they are fresh and hot. Love the peanuts-in-the-shell to munch on while you are waiting for your burger. Nothing fancy here - just a good simple burger.

Visited May 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“WHY IS THE MUSIC SO LOUD? Is it so the Customer can't be heard and order more then they want?”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I had lost a Crown over the weekend so chewing my food was a bear! So I walked over from my Girlfriends apartment to eat at Five Guys. I first thought being a Sunday afternoon near 12:30pm that the Church crowd would be inside? I walked in and not seeing but two couples eating I decided to stay. I walked up to the counter to order my food. The Music was Very Loud I said nothing. I wasn't rushed at all but when you look at the food board you see Burgers on the first side it says nothing about two patties of Hamburger Meat? And the second side says Little Hamburger. So I said I will have the Bacon Burger $6.59 next I said the $1.99 fry but she couldn't hear me so she changed me for a $2.99 Fry which is a lot of fries. I then went with a small drink $2.19 Sub Total $11.77 Tax $0.83 cents Grand Total $12.60 to tell you the truth his price is Nuts. But I feel if the Music was lower I would have been able to ask questions on how many patties came on the Reg Burger and the Little Burger since the sign didn't say? Then you get your drink and sit and wait. The staff asked if I wanted any peanuts? I said no but thanks. Then my number was called and I got my grease bag full of fries and my wrapped hamburger. The Hamburger is Very Good and so are the fries along with my rootbeer soda. I just wish the Darn Music wasn't so loud!!! And that the food board told you that the regular Hamburger has two patties and the so called little hamburger has only one. My cost would have been $4.89 little hamburger $1.99 fries Reg soda $2.19 $9.07 + Tax under $10.00 dollars which is still a lot better then $12.60? So I blame the loud music because I wasn't able to ask my questions and be heard. Thank You

• Visited August 2012