“Best burger I have had in Jax”
Review of Five Guys - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Cuisines: Fast Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best burger I have had in Jax”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

The staf are extremely friendly, the food fresh and there is a large amount of choices for add-on's.
The burgers are still a bit to greasy for me to rave about them but their fries are very good.
My biggest hesitation in going there is the extremely slippery floor. It doesn't matter what shoes I wear I always slip and slide just trying to get to a table!

Visited April 2012

New Orleans, Louisiana
“5 guys”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

always a great meal. I love this place and the consistency and quality.

Visited January 2012
Florence, Italy
“They should at least use a bag that doesn't show the grease.”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Honestly don't know how they will stay in business. Burgers are fair at best and presentation....I get it about what I'm eating but do I need to see it like that?
Won't be back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not impressed. They just...”
Reviewed April 1, 2009

Not impressed. They just serve low-quality, greasy burgers. If you're looking for a cheap grease-fix, then go for it. If you're looking for a quality burger with great variety and flavor that pops, look elsewhere.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook