“very impressed - good night's visit !”

Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport
Ranked #20 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed September 28, 2013

very pleased we chose this hotel, it was a lovely big room with separate sitting area and huge TV, staff were very friendly and helpful, breakfast was yummy (I can recommend the ham and egg on English muffin, already made up and waiting for you) and at the price we paid, amazing value!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Stacy M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hyatt Place. We really try to exceed the expectations for our guests! I hope that if you are back in Jacksonville you will come and stay with us again. We love our repeat guests.

Yours in Hospitality,
Stacy Manthos

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We rarely stay at Hyatts but tried this one because of location and price. The people at the front desk were friendly. I had reserved an accessible room and they put us in a nonaccessible, but that was quickly remedied. The room was certainly big but just average as far as anything goes. The sink was in a weird spot, quite a ways from the bathroom across from the beds. I guess I expected a little more upper class from a Hyatt as far as furnishings and decor.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Stacy M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

I appreciate your taking the time to let us know of your stay. I apologize if your stay was less than you expected.

We do have a different layout in some of our rooms and I would be pleased to assign you to one of these on your next trip.

Please contact me when you are back in the Jacksonville Airport area and I will be happy to assign you to one of these rooms.

Yours in Hospitality,
Stacy Manthos

Reviewed September 20, 2013

only good thing about this
hotel that kept it from being a BIG FAT ZERO was the staff wait I take that back not all staff but these people actually made a diff in my stay and they should get a raise are something

LEAH WAS GREAT SHE AND RAIDER STAYED ON PHONE TRYING TO HELP WITH RESERVATION FOR OVER AN HOUR.

Mr Allen was the driver of the shuttle he was there with n 5 min of my call saying I was ay airport.

Trey went out of his way to make sure that my room was nit dirty ,,occupied or smoked in.

April ,Jessica and fabien were just super genuinely nice and cheer full

But the manager Stacy acts like she can't speak for her self when u when I ask to speak with the actual manager of the hotel she doesn't come out she finds out her little nippy a night auditor whatever she was um Kelly who haven't said one word to me the first 4 hours I was sitting downstairs at the bar but all the sudden she's going to come up to me and say oh well my manager said that we can hundred percent Compu yeah it should be comp because three rooms I was put in three rooms that were dirty there was many sound in the closet there is a bakers bed on the wall that was writing on the walls there's a hole in the Ottoman which that's normal wear and tear the carpet with Sophie I had a leak out about it on the last room even had I can't say if it was drugs because there's a housekeeping are whoever decided to throw it away but in the bathroom there was a towel with the toothpaste a lighter in a baggie with um white substance inside of it I said we should have called the police and let them tested but he said oh no they don't win have a kid yes they would have a kid um but they didn't do that they just come there whatever and I guess they're trying to feed them to the right but this hotel is not a high standard whatsoever I wish I could just take those employees that are good and just put them in actual nice hotel so they can see what the brand is supposed look like I swear Stacy doesn't deserve the front desk ,night audit or the driver that she has her and the wanna be manager KELLY need to wake up and smell the rotten apple's that they try to get people to eat they need to focus on cleaning instead of apples

• Stayed: September 2013
8  Thank OKaliKay31
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Inclement summer storms forced this unexpected stop for one night. This hotel offers everything a traveler needs. It is conveniently located to the airport, shopping malls, restaurants and other amenities. Our room was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. All of the personnel were courteous and helpful. The expanded continental breakfast was bountiful and delicious. If you're in this area, and want a great hotel, this is the one!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Very impressed by the cleanliness & location of this hotel. Staff was very friendly, room service is affordable and impressive. The rooms brought a taste of home to my boyfriend & I, and it was very spacious! Shuttle service was an awesome benefit as well, didn't want to leave this place!!! Also, within walking distance of a gas station & a few other restaurants. highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I spent a lot of time looking online for a hotel in Jacksonville that would sleep 5 adults comfortably, offer shuttle service to & from the airport, and get all of us to the Jacksonville cruise port; without breaking the bank... FOUND IT!!! Beside having the criteria I was looking for there were other perks included; the staff was EXCELLENT, and the hotel shuttle will take you anywhere & any time around the hotel. There is a ton of shopping & places to eat around the hotel... A person in our group drove to Jacksonville and was able to leave his car at the hotel while we were on the cruise, FREE of charge. Also, upon returning from the cruise we had a few hours before our flight left, the hotel let us hang out in their very comfy lobby (where I could print out our boarding passes) before taking us to the airport. Mind you, it was a completely different staff a week later & they were just as impressive... For only staying one night, we were treated as if we stayed a month... I highly encourage folks to stay here if in the Jacksonville area. OH! & did I mention how affordable it was!?!?!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank deborah b
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed her after a 12 hour flight on Friday 6th of September. Really could not fault the hotel. Lovely quiet room. Big enough in size and breakfast included. Also had a free shuttle from the airport. Would defo stay here again if we fky into Jacksonville

• Stayed: September 2013