“A Great Choice”

Ranked #29 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Sarasota, Florida
“A Great Choice”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Inclement summer storms forced this unexpected stop for one night. This hotel offers everything a traveler needs. It is conveniently located to the airport, shopping malls, restaurants and other amenities. Our room was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. All of the personnel were courteous and helpful. The expanded continental breakfast was bountiful and delicious. If you're in this area, and want a great hotel, this is the one!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Very impressed by the cleanliness & location of this hotel. Staff was very friendly, room service is affordable and impressive. The rooms brought a taste of home to my boyfriend & I, and it was very spacious! Shuttle service was an awesome benefit as well, didn't want to leave this place!!! Also, within walking distance of a gas station & a few other restaurants. highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I spent a lot of time looking online for a hotel in Jacksonville that would sleep 5 adults comfortably, offer shuttle service to & from the airport, and get all of us to the Jacksonville cruise port; without breaking the bank... FOUND IT!!! Beside having the criteria I was looking for there were other perks included; the staff was EXCELLENT, and the hotel shuttle will take you anywhere & any time around the hotel. There is a ton of shopping & places to eat around the hotel... A person in our group drove to Jacksonville and was able to leave his car at the hotel while we were on the cruise, FREE of charge. Also, upon returning from the cruise we had a few hours before our flight left, the hotel let us hang out in their very comfy lobby (where I could print out our boarding passes) before taking us to the airport. Mind you, it was a completely different staff a week later & they were just as impressive... For only staying one night, we were treated as if we stayed a month... I highly encourage folks to stay here if in the Jacksonville area. OH! & did I mention how affordable it was!?!?!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank deborah b
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed her after a 12 hour flight on Friday 6th of September. Really could not fault the hotel. Lovely quiet room. Big enough in size and breakfast included. Also had a free shuttle from the airport. Would defo stay here again if we fky into Jacksonville

• Stayed September 2013
Putnam Valley, New York
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel the night before my cruise and then came back after my cruise to stay there one night before I left to fly back to New York.

The staff was genuinely friendly and accomodating. The rooms were very spacious. I traveled with my husband and our 4 children. It was the only hotel that could accomodate all 6 of us at one time. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The breakfast in the morning was pretty good and on the healthier side, which was great.

The only flaw was I believe just one working computer in the "business" area. However, I didn't really have to wait to use the one that was working for long, so that wasn't an issue. Actually, I never did ask if the other computer was working or not, so I'm not sure about that.

They have a transfer van that always seemed to be available on short notice and they transported us to a movie theater, which is nearby as well as a BIG outside mall, and back. They also took us to get something to eat and to the airport in the morning.

I wish there was a whirlpool on the property I also wish there was a microwave in the rooms. I would definetly have used both.

I would definitely come back to this location again in the future.

Room Tip: They are pretty much all good rooms.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night on the way back from NC. I had gotten the room from points that I didn't even know that I had on a credit card (it pays to look!). The place was not crowded, got a warm welcome from Fabian, every staff member we encountered was friendly and welcoming. The room was very comfortable and spacious. Bed was wonderfully comfortable and the complementary breakfast was very good. Wish the shower pressure had been a little better but that is a very minor complaint. Will certainly think of this specific hotel and this chain in further trips.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Thanks Tia, Leah and the rest. You made our family reunion stay so enjoyable. As we returned from our activities, you greeted us as family. Breakfast was delicious and the staff very friendly. You worked so diligently to make very customer feel at home. You deserve a raise!

Room Tip: Ask for the corner room. It has nice appointments.