“Love this place - same as other Indigos but a better restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park

Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park
Ranked #4 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Love this place - same as other Indigos but a better restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Everything about here is good except two minor things. Parking a bit far and the gym had old equipment. But the facility is beautiful, the people helpful, and the rooms really really nice (except the shower is missing a door...i know it's on purpose. Definitely my hotel of choice in Jax.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hana H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will definitely look for opportunities to improve those areas of focus.

That is a very nice compliment about the restaurant and we are very fortunate to be one of the few Hotel Indigo's with a full service kitchen; which really allows us to better cater to the needs of our guests.

Thank you for your business - Hana Hybska, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

So we stayed at the Hotel Indigo for a night and it is located in the "Tapestry" which seems to be a small collection of shops, bars/restaurants, business and private residences. It is also close to the main mall (Town Center) area which has all the standard restaurants and shops. Check-in was fairly fast and the lobby bar area is very open and has a nice view of the lake. Our room was clean and overlooked the lake and small pool and hot tub. Clean bathroom, first thing I check and the beds were really comfortable. The shower was really large as was the room. It was set up nicely for a business traveler and had a nice single cup coffee maker by Keurig. I would stay here again due to it's location for our needs and the clean rooms were a nice plus.

Room Tip: see if you can get a room facing the lake
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your visit! We are excited to hear that between the location and the amenities it suited your needs so well. Please come visit again soon for business or fun! -Hana Hybska, GM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

simply Put The P⇐ace Was fantastic! I Knew that the rooms would be nice ; but I was totally blown away by the elegant and well designed r oon that we had ! The Veiw Was beautiful ! Like I said , t it was my wife's Birthday but it was Just as much fun for me! The room was More like an up scaled town house! Polished wood floor, solid acrylic tile , (Restroom). I really wanted to stay longer. I Mean, I Slept like a baby on that wonderful Bed! Do your self a favor, and give the Place a try. You can thank me later .

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
What a wonderful review, we are so happy to hear your wife had a memorable Birthday experience that you both could celebrate together! Please come back anytime for any occasion; and if for another special one please let us know ahead of time and we would love to help make it extra special. -Hana Hybska, GM
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is one of the best hotel's I have stayed in. I had my dog in Jacksonville for surgery and needed a pet friendly hotel. This was the Doctor's recommendation. Really a great place to stay and very clean, quite and comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay here. The bar and dinning has a little to be desired but for a $9 cheeseburger it was good, eggs in the morning good. The bar area was very quite the Sunday night I was there. Drinks and service were great, enjoyable and relaxing. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: The other reviews said lake front. My room was parking lot front and had no problem or noise.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
That is so neat to hear that staying us was part of "what the doctor ordered." We are so pleased you had such a great experience. Our thoughts are with you and your pet and hope the surgery and recovery went successfully. Please come back and visit with your furry friend when (he/she) is feeling better; there are some very nice dog parks around the area for them to run and play! -Hana Hybska, GM
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

All I can say is my room was AWESOM clean and great! I stayed two days and I will say one day the food was kind of off but the second on I met the cook ERIC and I told him about it and he blew my mind with my custom meal and apologized about mu previous days experience!! I will be back soon:)

Room Tip: If your a "foodie" like me make sure Mr. Eric is your cook!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hana H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are very fortunate to have such a great staff and I'm happy to hear Eric took good care of you. He will be very excited to hear the kind words and recognition. We look forward to having you back again soon! -Hana Hybska, General Manager
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

This place is so cool, laid back. The atmosphere and decor in this hotel are awesome! If they would let me buy a room to live in, I would do it in a heartbeat. The location of the property is great. I spend a lot of my time in Jax at St. Johns Town Centre and its literally a 4 minute drive. I also love that the hotel is just off of a main thoroughfare that can get you to the beaches, downtown and St. Augustine. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hana H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was so friendly and helpful. We don't have any rooms for sale at this point, but if we ever you do you will be the first to know! Come back and visit us again soon.
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

The hotel, despite the poor signage, was lovely. The bed was comfortable and the amenities were appropriate without being too bare for the price (pool, bar/restaurant), aveda hair products). The location is perfect for events in Mandarin or Town Center. There are lots of walkable restaurants.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear about the signage, we have taken your input into account and will review steps we can take to improve that. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our provided amenities, and we hope you come back soon to experience them again.