Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park
$72
$158
$140
  • Pool
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$65
Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)
$130
  • Restaurant
$87
All reviewshardwood floorsaveda productslake viewtapestry parksmall lakehuge walk in showercool hotelgreat hotelrestaurants and shopskeurig coffee makernice areadeerwood parkbusiness parkjohns town centerroom servicehotel lobbycomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

For my first experience with this brand I must admit I was quite impressed! The atmosphere and style of this hotel was very calming and relaxing, and the room was really nice. I did not have to much time to explore this tiny hotel but I will go into details the pros and cons of what I saw:

Pros:
1)Very modern and stylish rooms. The wood floors were really nice, as well as the bed and bathroom. The next morning it was very hard for me to get out of my bed cause it was so comfortable.
2)The front desk people were very nice and professional in helping me c/i and c/o during my stay. Especially the young lady (who unfortunately I forgot her name but she worked around 6pm on 10/6) was really nice talking to her and she was very helpful.
3) Quiet atmosphere, it was nice to relax and just get away.

The only two cons in my opinion were:
1) Location...though there is nothing entirely wrong with the location being on a nice lake in a new shopping/apartment complex, it is great for people in the business area, which I was not. Nothing to exciting near by and at least a 15-30 drive to the beach or downtown. Again thats just a personal thing but the actual location is nice and very safe.
2)The large plant pic in my room did have a lot of scuff marks on it to make it look dirty

Other then that, I would defiantly recommend this hotel to people coming to JAX and I would also say I am hooked onto Hotel Indigos now!

Room Tip: One side of the hotel faces the lake, so in special requests/comments ask for a lakeside view if possible.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank BrowardGator
Reviewed October 2, 2013

First visit to a hotel in this chain, and I was very impressed. Reservations were made by the company I was consulting with, and what a great choice. Loved the hardwood floors! The room was clean and fresh with a large bathroom and a walk-in shower. Add in a comfortable bed, and my one night turned into a dream visit.

The staff was great from check-in to check out. Our group ate in the bar/restaurant that night, and enjoyed our food and conversations. For a hotel bar, there was a lot of traffic and energy. One group of young ladies spent the entire evening there. The bartender also served as waiter and delivered room service. Even with that, he was always pleasant and laughing.

The restaurant, which is just part of the bar and lobby, was more than I had expected. That evening, the crab cakes were very good, but the roasted veggies, squash, proved to be less successful. Still, all in all, a good meal with a very nice selection of wines by the glass. The bartender/waiter was able to answer our questions about the wines, and at least in my case was right on target.

The breakfast menu featured a variety of choices. My eggs and toast were very good, and service quick.

Located in a small village, this hotel has a lot to offer!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I travel to Jax about every 6-8 weeks and always stay here. The location is good, the staff is friendly and accomodating and the services are great. Just wish there was a pool/hot tub! I like Indigo's because I have severe allergies and the hardwood floors keep the mold/mildew/odors down. I sleep great here! They used to have teak benches in the huge showers and i haven't seen those during my last two visits which is really disappointing; loved the bench in the shower. One down side to the hardwood floors is that if you have a level above you, and a woman with high heels is in the room above you, it echoes on the wood floors.

As a single woman traveling alone, the hotel is in an excellent location with great little food options right outside the door; or if you prefer to stay in, the hotel food is pretty good too, although they changed the pizza..used to be thin crispy crust and now it's like take out pizza.

I would say not great if you are traveling with young kids; but perfect for business travel!

Room Tip: ask for a high floor to avoid hearing shoes echo on the wood floors
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Was in JAX for work and got booked here. Wasn't sure what to expect but it was LOVELY! Part of Intercontinental, and a breath of fresh air. Did not get my customary upgrade but the room was still beautiful. Modern, colorful, prints on the walls, surprisingly nice in room amenities (coffee/tea station, bath products, etc) lake views, friendly staff, and good location. Great value too. Will return if I ever have to be in JAX again. Also looking for more of these throughout the world! IHG should increase the foorprint of this brand.

1  Thank ostramundo
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed here for only one night during an East Coast drive. This hotel is really nice and tremendous value for the price! The front desk worker was very pleasant upon check-in and showed a genuine interest in our travels. The room was big, bright, modern and, most importantly, CLEAN. Hardwood floors in rooms is a GREAT idea for hotels - so much better than traditional carpeting, which can get very icky very fast. All hotel rooms should have hardwood floors! The hotel is in a good, safe location with lots of restaurants & Starbucks nearby. This place is a steal for the price! What more could you ask for?! I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple