“Great little boutique hotel in beautiful area”

Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park
Ranked #2 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
orlando, fl
“Great little boutique hotel in beautiful area”
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I was a bit aceptical staying at a hotel that is part of the Holiday Inn franchise...,wow what a surprise!! I typically like the Starwood brand and this hotel reminds me of the W with the room decor. Very modern, clean lines but with a hint of tropical feel. Large spacious rooms, comfortable beds, large showers and beautiful lake views (if you get room w a view). Located on a quiet street with a lot of small great restaurants to walk to this hotel is an a+ for the Jacksonville area and is my new hotel of choice when I'm in Jacksonville every other week. THanks Indigo!!

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Tallahassee, FL
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I stayed here for one night 7/20/12. Great location on the south side of Jacksonville, near St. John Town Center and plenty of other shops and restaurants. Short walk to Starbucks in the morning for coffee! Love that! The property also sits on a lake. This place is relatively new with a lovely contemporary design. Paid about $90 for a double bedded lake view room. Room was large, contemporary, and clean. It felt like a studio apartment, with beautiful wood floors.
Nice bathroom with large shower. Staff was nice and check-in/ check-out was easy. I look forward to returning to this charming little hotel. Great choice for Jacksonville as many of the other hotels are older. Hotel Indigo has a nice upscale feel to it!

Room Tip: Request a lake view room!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
DeLand, Florida
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This was my first stay at a Hotel Indigo, it was very nicely appointed, the King room seemed small but not NYC small. The decor was different very electic, I would definately stay here again.
Breakfast was on the house and so was the coffee as my K-Cup machine was malfunctioning in the room. I had the Egg White Spinach and Feta Cheese Omelette which was excellent. It is located within a mixed use development surrounded by office parks but was quiet and there were a lot of places to eat in walking distance, the gym was sufficent for my needs.

Room Tip: Use your vouchers for break but be weary your drink may not be included in the voucher.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Beaufort, South Carolina
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I stay with IHG brands exclusively and had been looking forward to staying at a Hotel Indigo for years although I could never seem to find one where I was traveling. Finally I planned a trip to Jacksonville and was ecstatic about being able to stay at this property. It was exactly what I had expected. Very upscale feel without the snobbiness in the air, incredible view over the lake, and friendly staff. Will definitely recommend and stay at this propery in the future.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money for a room with the view and order the breakfast quesadilla.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

If I had to review this hotel in one word, it would be AMAZING! From the awesome location and tranquil surroundings to the extremely clean rooms, amazing staff and wonderfully delicious breakfast, this place is more than perfect! The beds were comfortable and cozy. No noise issues at all and it was pretty busy. We checked in on July 6th and the gentleman at the front desk was very nice and welcoming. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed July 2012
, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
I am so glad to hear you had an amazing stay! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. Please come back and see us soon!
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Enjoyed a three day stay. Pool is very nice. Liked the fact towels were available near the pool. Rooms are comfortable and temperature control is excellent. Best shower I've seen in any hotel.

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly service and were able to relax during your stay. I hope we see you again if your travels bring you back to Jacksonville!
Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We came here after a bad experience at another area hotel. That was fortunate for us, because I could not say enough good things about our stay here. The location was excellent, located on a lake at the end of a cul-de-sac of a trendy area. From the outside, we thought this hotel would be well out of our price range, but the rates were rather reasonable. The rooms were very nice with several unique features, and reminded us of the resort we stayed at during our honeymoon in Aruba. The breakfast food ordered from the restaurant was fantastic! I would go back for the food alone, and it was reasonably priced for a hotel. Loved the lake and the chance to eat breakfast beside it. Stay here, plus you are very close to the everything at the St. Johns Town Center.

Room Tip: Go for the lake view.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience at another hotel, but I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! I like to think of our hotel as a little oasis, given our location in Tapestry Park and being next to the lake. Once again, thank you for your review!