Magnuson Hotel Jacksonville Downtown
CrownePlaza.com
$147
$124
$79
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I reserved a room with a king size bed, by time I got there the only rooms they had were double beds. The towels look like paper towels that is how thin they were. Then when I woke up from the long trip we had, there was roaches in my room. So, I moved to another Super 8 off of University. There hotel was clean and smelt fresh. If I come back to Jacksonville, Florida that hotel will be the one I stay at.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed February 28, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Im looking forward to coming to Jacksonville in April and lodging at this Super 8. J is always so helpful. They also provide a small breakfast. It is also close yo the highway and downtown. This enables Israeli to get to the downtown area fast. keep up the good work J and staff.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed in for couple nights. The management was very accomodating. The rooms were clean and spacious. Good continental breakfast with waffles. It is located close to I-95, downtown and good restaurants around. I would recommend booking your stay online for even greater savings.

Room Tip: If you want better wireless reception, choose a room closer to the office
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We were on our way to Orlando for a few days' vacation, and had decided to stop in Jacksonville for the first night on the road. We arrived after 8:00 PM, and Jitend, the night manager, had everything ready for us, and gave directions to nearby San Marco so we could find a place to get something to eat. The young lady working the desk the next morning was also very friendly and helpful. The breakfast bar was filling, with a good number of choices. This is a discount motel, so there was nothing extra, but the room was clean, the hot and cold water were running fine, and the staff was friendly. We would stay here again if we ever were to come back through Jacksonville.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family