Days Inn Jacksonville Baymeadows
$149
$126
HotelIndigo.com
$87
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$72
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed here before and am glad I did again this time en route to south Florida. It is convenient, newly renovated, large room with fridge & microwave. The price was fabulous. I could not have gotten anything this excellent for the price, especially at this time of the year. It is close enough to downtown and easy access to I-95.
The staff was most helpful and friendly.
I am only here overnight but would gladly stay here for several days if need be.

Room Tip: See if you can upgrade to a King.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 14, 2013

For the price of the room and a canister of Lysol wipes it wasn't the worst place in the world. It wouldn't take much for them to clean the rooms a bit more, the doors and walls were filthy. Quite a buildup of rug filth along wall edges. Bathtub has seen better days. We got a suite and were told there would be a fridge and microwave, neither were there and they had no "extra" ones for us to use. Hairdryer was not working. We decided to stay the four nights since we were only coming back each night to sleep and off again bright and early each morning. With all the hotels in the area to choose from, we will probably not return to this La Quinta.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelingSibs
A TripAdvisor Member
Canton, MI
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Door would not open easily nor lock with dead bolt. Room was very nice, clean, and we had a good night's rest...very quiet. I recommend this area of Jacksonville for a nights lodging. Our first time in Jacksonville, FL.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Nasty, dirty. I had to get switched to three different rooms because they had not been cleaned. The one I ended up in out of shear desire to settle in and get some sleep, is the least filthy of the 3. I'm walking on pieces of food on the carpet between the beds (don't even get me started on what's UNDER the beds). The bathroom floor is hairy and I found a pill on the floor (obviously not swept or mopped). What if I had a child or pet who might have eaten it?? I have always stayed in La Quintas and this is my first disappointment. The staff however are very pleasant. I'm hesitant to eat the breakfast prepared here if the kitchen is as dirty as the rooms - ewww! I think I'll go to Denny's!! The maid needs to either be paid more or fired - one of the two!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo