All reviews front desk the general manager clean rooms great customer service enjoyed my stay great place to stay convenient location marissa dk housekeeper pets interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Great staff Marissa helped me with everything I needed in order to feel comfortable the housekeepers do a great job of keeping the room clean everyone is very respectful and nice I've enjoyed my stay so far

Trip type: Traveled on business
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

MoultrieM,
I want to take this opportunity to sincerely Thank You for the review regarding your stay at our Red Roof Inn Jacksonville @ Orange Park. Glad to know that our Front Desk GSR Marissa did her best to make your stay a pleasant one as did our Housekeepers. We hope to remain your first choice hotel whenever you are in town and require lodging services.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Faatimah was so helpful helping me switch my room . She solved my problem when others couldn’t. I really appreciated her attentiveness to the situation . I’d definitely recommend anybody go see her if you have any problems

Rigity91,
Thank you for the review regarding your stay at our hotel. I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by room change. Am glad to know that our GSR Faatimah did the best to accommodate your needs. We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

My stay has been nice here at the hotel I have been here for a few weeks the staff is nice especially front desk fatimah she always makes sure me and my roommate has what we need with fresh hot coffee there is a nice skating ring up the street I enjoy going to and lots of good dining hotel is also clean

Adamv09305AZ,
I want to take this opportunity to sincerely Thank You for your review of our hotel , the Red Roof Inn Jacksonville @ Orange Park. Am glad to learn Faatimah and the rest of our team were very helpful to you. At Red Roof inn, we take customer service very seriously and highly appreciate your business with us. We hope to remain your number one choice hotel whenever you are in town are require lodging services.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Only been here for a week so far but it’s been an amazing visit. Staff are very helpful but the most helpful is marissa!!! Everything we need she gets it right away, always has fresh coffee ready for us in the morning and even in her afternoon shifts. Wouldn’t pick any other hotel.

LeocW5500HE,
Thank You very much for the great response regarding your stay @ our Red Roof Inn, Jacksonville at Orange Park. We highly appreciate your business with us. I have also shared your comments with Marissa and the rest of our team. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Taafaatimah was the most helpful staff here out of everyone else. She provided us with everything we needed. We had a room situation and within the hour we had everything resolved no problems after that. Overall couldn't ask for a better employee.

Trip type: Traveled on business
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

I want to take this opportunity to Thank You for your review regarding your stay at our hotel, the Red Roof Inn Jacksonville @ Orange Park. Am glad to see our GSR Faatimah went beyond to make your accommodation a very pleasant one. I have shared your response with her and the rest of the team. Its reviews like yours that keep us all motivated as we strive to continue doing the best for our guests. We look forward to seeing again soon.