Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
Hampton.com
$107
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$72
Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)
$83
$79
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$118
$114
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$93
$84
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$105
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$76
$119
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$149
$112
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

All reviewsthe general managergreat customer servicegreat place to staydkpetdryer
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This hotel is in a bad neighborhood. There was all types of criminal activity going on at this place. I was disturbed by screaming at 3 in the morning and then I heard what sounded like a gun shot! I was scared to leave my room. About 4am I saw police lights. I certainly will not return to this location.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary H
Reviewed December 7, 2013

In my experience with Red Roof, this has been a low point. Room is scant, Wifi signal is weak, linens are threadbare and thin. Don't forget the $1.50 nonsense on the safe, you have to ask to have removed from your bill at departure. Too many alternatives in the area to endure this lack of quality.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I checked in at about 10PM by Anne, who was very friendly and efficient. The hotel is old and is needing a facelift. My room was clean, and the A/C worked well which is very important to me. I had no problems, and it was a pretty good value for the money. The area around the hotel was quiet with plenty of places to eat, and things to do.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The afternoon/evening staff was friendly, but this place was unacceptable. Besides not serving any breakfast, the safe in the room was broken, and one of the two mornings I was there, there was absolutely no hot water whatsoever. The door handle to the room was also loose (although not broken), and the door jiggled back and forth even when it was closed, letting in noise, light, and air -- I had to prop a chair against it a night to keep it completely closed.

The worst part about the room, however, was the bugs. There were bugs in the bathroom on the floor and in the tub. There were also numerous bugs crawling around the sink. I even saw a bug one of the beds. It was absolutely disgusting. I'll never stay at a Red Roof Inn again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Daniel T
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Always clean and quiet. I had not stayed here in a few months . I found out Mr. Fazli has left. I wish him well. He was a very nice and helpful man. A loss for Red Roof. Also it is under new management. Room and service was fine. Have yet to have any problems here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business