“Excellent Staff and Nice Rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park

Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
Ranked #93 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Ware
“Excellent Staff and Nice Rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We are on a tight budget, and have stayed at several Red Roof Inns as we traveled down the East Coast to look for a home further south.
The staff were always friendly and helpful but Mr. Fazli was especially so.
We needed two 1st floor accessible rooms close together, for family members with mobility issues, and Mr. Fazli offered me the room keys to take a look at both rooms to see if they fit our needs first.
When we had to stay a few more days, he always checked on our needs and made sure we had our room cards activated, maid service and coffee/tea for our little coffee maker in both rooms.
(Yes, sometimes it's those little things that make a stressfull time in life more bearable).
The rooms were neat and clean and we never saw a bug during our stay.
Thanks Red Roof and Mr Fazli. I'm putting this same review on Yelp also.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Griffin, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

the room was clean and the staff friendly.
Located close to shopping in a nice area west of the city
Mr. Fazli was very helpful and my stay was
better Thain average at the red roof.
I am on a budget and my room
was reasonably priced.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great Staff !
I stayed at others hotels in the area but I was not happy. Now, I stay at Red Roof every time I come to Jacksonville. Very clean rooms and very nice staff. I had left my laptop power cord one month ago and Mr.Fazli kept it until I came again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Oranger Park Red Roof Inn.
Williston, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Orange Park, Fl. over 50 times. Each time the staff has been exceptional. I have recently been away from Jacksonville for 5 months and upon my return Mr. Fazli still remembered my name. Mr. Fazli has gone above and beyond to make sure my stays are pleasant and restful. His customer skills are second to none. The rooms at this Inn are always well supplied and exceptionally clean. Dollar for dollar you won't find a better deal anywhere else in Jax.

Room Tip: Book online and request non smoking
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for your review. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team and with Fazli. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Just a short note to thank you guys for always being friendly and courteous. The rooms are always clean and comfortable inside. The property is well kept and I've noticed it is very quiet inn the area despite being very close to a major highway. Keep up the good work. I hope the staff is rewarded for their efforts. Thanks.

Richard Field

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
I want to thank you for your review. I want to let you know I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. . We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

My experience at the Red Roof Inn was great. When I first came to Jacksonville Florida, I stayed at the Super 8. I was not happy with that hotel, because of cleanliness and insects. I was driving around and I saw the Red Roof Inn. The landscape as well as the building looked very good. The lobby was outstanding! Then I was talking to a cashier named Fazli about rooms and cost. He made me feel like I was at home. I did not have a problem or a complaint. I got the key to my room and it was clean and great smelling. I even had a king size bed. I had a great night sleep, and shower. They treat you like family at the Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: Ask Fazli, he is a great person.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
i0076, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville –Orange Park Red Roof Inn.
I am glad that Fazli made a difference in your stay. He’s a likable person. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Brooklyn, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The customer service was great, they were very friendly. What I didn't like was when I first walked in the room there was a strong musky smell to it. I asked for a non smoking room & it smelled as if they tired to cover up which was a fail.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Jacksonville - Orange Park Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies for the room smell. At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Mery Lugo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Quality Inn Of Orange Park
Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint
Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
Days Inn Jacksonville South/Near Memorial Hospital

Been to Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park? Share your experiences!